《Blue And Green Stars》

Prompt: The day Dream and George found out.

(TW: $€lf H@rm)

(I dunno why i keep writing prompts like this but this is just me making Clare relatable to me >:D)

No one's POV

Clare was sitting on the cold tile floor in her bathroom, a blade on her hand.

She recalled some of the thoughts that happened earlier, one of them being in school.

Her math teacher having the nerve to embarrass her infront of the whole class when she told her that she forgot her homework at home, then proceeded to tell her about how she needs to stop slacking off and focus more in school and shit.

And so here she was, already done with her 9th cut on her left upper arm.

Her tired eyes blankly stared at both of her thighs, having too much cuts that she ran out of areas.

The cuts from both of her ankles up to her upper thighs, as well as from her wrists up to almost her shoulders, hiding all of these from her dads by wearing long sleeved clothes/hoodies with sweatpants, even if some days were hot.

But despite the pain she hid, she loved it.

The constant feeling of your intrusive thoughts overtaking your head, whilst feeling the actual pain you deserved.

She was about to cut, when she didn't realize that she didn't lock the door, due to her having the eager to hold the blade already.

And Dream and George were able to witness it all.

They entered the house after Sapnap called and invited them over his house for something about a new video, when they started looking for their daughter.

When they never received an answer after calling for her in the house, the first thing they did was walk up to her bedroom.

She wasn't there, but the bathroom lights caught their attention and then they saw it.

George wanted to cry, he wants to immediately walk inside there and trap her in a tight hug.

For Dream, he was speechless.

He wants to do the same, and so he did.

Clare got the blade in contact on her upper left arm, when she felt two big hands gently holding both of her wrists, restraining her from continuing what she was doing.

It was her father.

She didn't have time to react and pull her sleeves down before George was the one who quickly took the blade from her hand and kept it in his pocket instead of throwing it in the trash can for her to get later.

Both of them wrapped her in a hug, with her back against Dream's body and her face pressed against George's chest; she sobbed.

Dream managed to whisper out, sadly "Why..?"

"I-I'm s-sorry..." she hid her face as more tears began to soak up in George's shirt.

They stayed in that position for a while before Dream noticed her arms are still bleeding.

He broke the hug and carefully held Clare's waist as he sat her down on the toilet seat.

Dream started looking for a first aid kit and some bandages while George kneeled beside her, giving comfort.

George noticed her sleeves started to roll back down, so he pulled it back up and felt the roughness of her skin from the scars. He also noticed how she was only wearing shorts with it and how her scars looked fresh.