《Forgotten Memory》

Prompt: Part 3 of "Cradle".

Parent AU

No one's POV

Years have passed.

Dream slowly moved on miserably.

And George? Not so much.

He still has the stuffed bear with him everywhere he goes.

Dream had already attempted to console him while slowly trying to tell him that their sweet girl is sleeping somewhere safe now.

But it never worked.

George just couldn't accept it.

And Dream has now have to sadly deal with it everyday.

When he would see George hugging it close on the couch and on their shared bed with no end.

When he would see George softly shaking a pink rattle they had bought infront of the bear while he smiled.

When he would do things to make him relieve of the thought that her presence was still here.

It really ached and broke his heart to pieces at such sight.

They still kept all the baby stuff they had bought years ago.

And Dream saw that George was the only one still using it to this day.

Last week, he told him that they should all go to the mall to get his mind off of things and for some bonding together.

Dream still took note and pretended that there's still the three of them, as to not make George a bit frustrated like last time.

They arrived and parked their car.

Dream almost forgetting about the fact that George demanded to bring the stroller with them that they brought in the boot of their car.

With George carefully placing the bundled bear inside.

Then moved it forward towards the mall entrance.

Dream let out a sad smile then followed after him.

The rest of the day went normal.

Though, Dream still couldn't help but look at George moving the stroller around during those hours.

At one point, when they entered a variety store, and they both so happen to pass the baby section, George took his sweet time looking at stuff while Dream was on the other aisle putting some stuff needed in their shopping cart.

Dream unexpectedly felt someone shaking him, making him drop what he was holding.

He turned around to see George with an amused look on his face, his hand holding the stroller behind him and the other holding some stuff for him to show.

"Dreaaaam, look at this," George practically shoved what he was holding at his face.

He was holding a green onesie and a pacifier out to Dream.

"Look- look at this, it has like a cute bunny in the middle," George awed at the small bunny painted on the pacifier.

Before Dream could even get a word out, George made him think twice.

"Can we get these pleaseee," George knew one of Dream's weaknesses was showing his glossy eyes into getting him whatever he wanted, "For her. Pleaseee,"

Dream sighed, "Of course,"

George did a small celebration before he excitingly put both in their cart.