Chapter Eight: Operation Escape The Crazy Warlock

KAORU'S POV

There was nothing but silence as Caitlyn's words sunk in. ("Eeyore.") Athena was the first to react.

"Say what?!"

Caitlyn pulls me into an embrace as all the boys, Haruhi and Athena gape at her. Donkey-Tamaki had gone to chew at a tablecloth happily. I struggled against her embrace, my legs literally kicking up in the air. I had the sudden urge to breathe, and I realised that Caitlyn was holding me too tight.

"I've always wondered what it is like to do it with an Incubus," Caitlyn says happily. She takes my chin in her hand and turns my head to face her. "You can take as much Chi from me as you want."

The thought of that made me want to puke. I shook my head furiously as I continued to struggle against her.

"Huh?" Hikaru asks, looking at me in confusion. "What is she talking about Kaoru?"

Oh, shit.

Before I could answer donkey-Tamaki had walked over to us, looking up at Caitlyn. He brayed at her and she let me go, smirking at him.

"I won't change him back until I get my price," she says.

"No way in-"

"Okay."

I turn and glare at Athena. She nodded at me and winked, looking at Caitlyn as she clapped gleefully, taking the rope attached to donkey-Tamaki and walking into a separate room. Donkey-Tamaki followed her willingly. Why was he obeying her? Wait - never mind that. I whirled to face Athena angrily, stalking towards her.

"What the hell Athena?" I exclaim. "Why did you just give me away to her? That's not fair!"

"Don't worry Kao," Athena says, resting her hands against my chest. "I wasn't going to do that."

"Eh?"

"I was going to seduce her into letting us go," she whispers into my ear. I shiver as her breath tickles my ear and she giggles, stepping back and turning to the others.

"I told you she was crazy," she tells them. "It's always been her dream to bang an Incubus. I've done it, and it's not like you'll imagine."

"Yeah, but you're a Succubus."

"Touché."

"Wait, are you saying that Kao-Chan is an Incubus?" Honey asks, clutching Usa-Chan to his chest so hard that if Usa-Chan was real he would be suffocating. Even though he had the body of an elementary school kid, Honey was really strong.

Athena turns to face Honey with a complete look of shock on her face. "Uh."

"Athena, stop talking," I whisper into her ear, and to the others, "I'll explain later. But can we just focus on getting out of here, virginity intact."

"Don't worry Kao," Athena says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I'm no virgin."

"I already know that," I mutter.

Caitlyn walks back into the room, a fully-human Tamaki behind her. Tamaki looked like he still wanted to chew someone's clothes but is obviously fighting it. His usually perfect blonde hair was rumpled, and the rope that had been tied around the donkey-Tamaki's muzzle was now around his neck, trailing behind him as he walked. "Okay, he's back to normal," Caitlyn says, pushing Tamaki forward. "Now for my price."

STOP! GIRLXGIRL SCENE HERE!

Athena walks over to Caitlyn and puts her hand on the Warlock's cheek, stroking it. A light blue light was going off Athena's arm onto Caitlyn, going around Caitlyn's head so fast I barely saw it, but more blue light illuminates from Athena's hand to Caitlyn as she continued to stroke the Warlock's cheek.

"How about we swap," Athena says in a seductive voice, bringing her other hand to stroke Caitlyn's shoulder, the same blue light illuminating from that hand to Caitlyn. Caitlyn moaned, succumbing to Athena's Succubus Powers. She nods and presses her lips to Athena's, Athena running her hands through Caitlyn's green hair whilst sending more blue light through her. I took that as our cue to leave. So while both ladies were busy ripping each other's clothes off we all burst outside, shutting the door quickly, trying to drain out the noise of the girls inside.

Mori was covering Honey's ears as the girls' moaning inside got louder, and Kyouya (I totally forgot Kyouya was here) frowned at the house as he wrote in his black book.

"That is disgusting," Hikaru says, covering his ears.

"The whole girl and girl thing?" I ask.

Hikaru shakes his head. "No, the noise."

"Oh, and Kaoru," Kyouya says, looking up at me. This can't be good. "Are you really an Incubus?"

Before I could answer the door bangs open and Athena steps out with horrible sex hair and zipping up her jeans. As she walks passed me she says, "You owe me."

I gulped and hurried to follow her, the others right behind me, Kyouya's question forgotten.

For now.

"Athena-Chan, where are we going?" Honey asks, perched on top of Mori's shoulders.

"My apartment," Athena asks.

"Okay, off we go," Tamaki says, walking ahead.

Athena stops suddenly and I walk into her back, the others stopping beside her. Athena was struggling to stifle her laughter.

"What?" I ask, looking over her shoulder. I than also had to stifle my own laughter.

"Oh my God," Haruhi breaths.

Underneath Tamaki's jumper was a donkey tail, swishing from back to forth.