Chapter Ten: Oscar and Felix

After I left Athena's apartment I had stopped in front of an alleyway, trying to catch my breath. Having your Chi drained and making out can take a lot of energy out of you, just imagine how much energy sex can take out of you. I stepped into the alleyway and leaned my forehead against the wall, trying to catch my breath when I felt something soft rub against my leg. I jumped with a yelp, but looking down revealed a black cat with a white patch on its neck and giant green orbs staring up at me.

"Meow."

I crouched in front of the kitten and held my hand out to it. The kitten sniffed my finger before nuzzling my hand, purring loudly. I grinned and picked the kitten up, and he climbed onto my shoulder. "Seriously?"

The kitten meowed its answer, sticking its claws into my shoulder.

"Ow, don't do that please," I say through clenched teeth as I leaned forward so that the kitten could jump onto a closed bin. The kitten stared at me, wagging its tail as I felt something dig into my leg. I looked down to see another kitten with the same eyes as the black one but this one was a tabby, with brown, grey and black markings. This kitten had a black 'm' on its forehead and its mouth was white. The kitten was standing on its hind legs, resting its front paws on my leg for balance as it stared at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't bring you home with me," I tell the cats. "My mother is allergic to cats."

The cats seemed to meow in disapointment at that. It was true that I couldn't bring the kittens with me, but I didn't want to leave them out on their own. But I had an idea.

"Come with me," I tell the cats (why am I speaking to cats? I sound like Nekozowa). "You can live with my girlfriend."

The kittens wagged their tails in agreement and they walked on either side of me as I walked back towards Athena's apartment.

"Oh my God, they are so cute!" Athena shrieks, deafening me and the kittens as she gushed at them. The kittens shared a look as they meowed, standing up and nuzzling each of her legs.

"I'm glade you like them," I laugh as Athena begins to scratch them behind the ears. "I found them in an alleyway and I didn't want to leave them. Honestly I thought you were going to reject them."

"Are you kidding me? I love cats!" Athena shrieks, causing the cats to meow in annoyance.

"Have you got names for them?" I ask, crouching down so that I could scratch the tabby's chin. The tabby purred his approval. It was learnt that the black one was a girl and the tabby was a boy.

"The tabby will be Oscar and the black one will be Felix," Athena answers, scooping Felix into her arms.

"Oscar and Felix," I repeated, sitting down crossed legged and Oscar climbed into my lap.

As we continued to pet the kittens neither one of us noticed the black shadow at the window.

Monday finally rolled in and host club was opened for business. Athena was nervous as she put on her cosplay in the change rooms, me leaning against the wall outside.

"Are you done yet?" I ask, kicking the wall behind me.

"Almost, I just can't zip the dress up," Athena answered. The curtain opened a little bit and Athena grabbed my arm and pulled me into the change room. She was wearing a black leather dress that showed more cleavage than it should, and her legs were covered in fishnet stockings. She had only one high heel boot on, the other lying on the floor. Her black hair was curled and falling down her shoulders and her face was heavily made up, the eyeliner and mascara making her green eyes look bigger than usual. She turned around to show her bare back, the zipper stuck halfway up. I sighed and attempted to zip it up, but it wouldn't budge. Clenching my teeth a pulled it up, eventually zipping the dress up. Athena thanked me as she rearranged her hair so that it was resting against her back, and she quickly went to zip up her other boot.

"Uh Athena? Why are you dressed like a hooker?"

"Tamaki made me wear it," she grunted, putting on her black jewelled necklace. "He thought that dressing me up as a hooker will make me look more like a Succubus."

"Why?"

"Because today's cosplay theme is Fay."

I groan as Athena walks over to a duffle bag, pulling out a black t-shirt, black leather jacket and black jeans. "What's that for?"

"You," Athena answers. "Tamaki wants you to dress as an Incubus." And she leaps at me.

Outside the changing rooms the host club stood, listening to Kaoru's constant protesting and Athena shouting "just put it on!" Tamaki was dressed as a Vampire with a cape and fake fangs, Kyouya was dressed as an Elf with fake pointy ears, Mori was dressed as a Zombie with grey painted skin, Hikaru was dressed as a Werewolf in a dog costume, Haruhi was dressed as a Witch in a black dress, black pointy hat, painted skin and holding a fake broomstick and Honey was dressed as a Fairy with pink fair wings, a glittery tiara and holding a fairy wand with a star on the end. They were all listening with amusement.

"Tono, I'm okay with you making Kaoru dress as a hooker," Hikaru says, barely hiding his own amusement as Kaoru's protests grew louder. "It would actually be kinda awesome."

"Kaoru must learn that because he is an Incubus he must start dressing like one," Tamaki grins.

"But I don't like this costume," Hikaru puts in, causing Tamaki to sit in his Corner of Woe.

The curtain opens and Kaoru falls out, covering his head. Athena steps around him, cursing as she stepped onto Kaoru's head, causing him to yelp. Kaoru stands up, rubbing the back of his head as he groaned in pain. The high heels were sharp.

"Kao-Chan! You look so cool!" Honey gushes, jumping at him.

"Uh ... thanks?"

Kaoru was dressed in a tight black sweater, black leather jacket, black jeans and black motorcycle boots with a black dog tag necklace. He looked more like a motorcyclist than an Incubus.

"Um, Honey," Athena says, looking at Honey's costume. "Fairies don't exist."

"I know! But I've always wanted to dress like this!"

"Boys," Tamaki says.

"And girls," Athena mutters.

"The ladies and gentleman will be arriving later. I will admit I'm a bit nervous about having boys here, but I'm open to trying new things," Tamaki says.

"Good luck Athena," everyone says as the doors open.