Hockey Game - [Julia x Wayne]

A/n: Alright this is my first official total drama fanfic of the new season, AAAAAH I'M EXCITED, I hope u enjoy it! Btw, I've only been writing fanfictions for like 2 months, so sorry If it doesn't live up to your expectations. ENJOYYY!  OH, AND ANOTHER THING, IF THE TEXT IS SLANTED THAT MEANS SOMEONE IS THINKING TO THEIR SELVES! OKAY NOW ENJOY!

This story is a Julia x Wayne story since I haven't seen not one fanfic of anyone shipping these two yet. 

It was the last period in school. Julia had nothing to do since she finished her work earlier, so she just sat on her phone checking on her social media accounts, waiting eagerly for the bell to ring. The bell had rung, and she hopped out of her seat, grabbed her bag, and sped walk out the door along with her other classmates. 

Julia walked out of the back doors of the school and looked around for her friend, Nichelle's car in the student parking lot. She spotted her leaning against her pink, Lamborghini, texting on her phone. "Hey girl," she greeted her as she approached her. 

"Oh, hey Julia!" Nichelle responded taking her attention off of her phone. "So, did you hear about the hockey game tonight? It's going to be a home game, so we could go!" Julia thought to herself before responding. 

"Um, I don't know... I'm pretty packed with homework, so I'll be too busy." 

"Oh, that's a shame... I guess we could plan something for us to do together next time," Nichelle said before opening the driver's door to her car. 

"Yeah, I guess so," Julia said as she opened the passenger side door. She placed her bag down and was about to step into the car until she heard someone attempting to make owl noises approach her. 

"Hoot, Hoot!" a boy with blonde hair shouted as he skated to Julia. Oh, gosh... Not Wayne... Julia thought to herself. Nichelle began to deviously smirk at Julia as she was sitting in the car. She pulled out her phone and began to record, hoping Julia wouldn't notice. 

"Hey, Jules!" Wayne said as he stopped right in front of the blonde. Julia's face began to turn a tint of red before she could respond. 

"Uh... Hey, Wayne," Julia faintly replied. 

"So, are you coming to my hockey game tonight?! It's going to be cool, and almost the whole school is coming!" Wayne exclaimed as he grabbed onto Julia's shoulders causing her to become flustered. Oh my gosh... He's touching me? I want to say something but... I like it... It's cold out here but his hands on my shoulder just make my whole body warm... I feel- 

"Uh, Jules? You there?" Wayne asked interrupting Julia's thoughts. Her eyes widened before responding. Her cheeks lit up red in embarrassment. 

"Uh, sure, yeah. Whatever, I'll go to your game, butt knuckle," Julia responded trying to talk in her normal tone. Wayne was about to speak again until he was interrupted by a car horn. Wayne and Julia turned their attention to Raj who blew the horn. 

"Hurry up, Wayne! We have to practice before the big game!" Raj exclaimed. 

"Alright, I'll be there in a sec, Rajie!" Wayne shouted back. "I got to go, Jules, see you at the game!" Wayne exclaimed as he ran to Raj's truck. Wayne waved at Julia as Raj drove off. Julia nervously waved back. She then entered the passenger side of Nichelle's car. 

"Ha! I got all of that on video! You're in love with him!" Nichelle said as she began to laugh. Julia formed a worried facial expression. 

"What?! Delete that now!" 

"Aw, are you sure you don't want me to send that to you?" Nichelle teased. Julia looked away from Nichelle to hide the blush she was getting from talking about Wayne.