Nine

Taehyung regrets it

He deeply regrets the decision to pretend to be the alpha's boyfriend. He can't fathom what came over him to agree to go out with someone he harbors such intense hostility for.

Taehyung has always been a straightforward omega, clearly aware of his likes and dislikes. He has never shied away from expressing his opinions, no matter the audience.

That what made him different from many omega's out there

He, Kim Taehyung, had stupidly proven his own statement wrong. Despite his earlier assertion, he found himself considering Jungkook's unusual request. He thought about the one condition he had asked for in exchange for this whole 'pretend boyfriend' arrangement, wondering if he was making a mistake or if it was worth the potential benefits.

Is he becoming too greedy

“Jimin-ie, what do I do now?” Taehyung huffed, calling out to his friend who was rummaging through the refrigerator for snacks.

“I still stand by my point of marrying you off to him. That would be such a dream weddi—” Jimin’s voice trailed off as he was lost in his imagination, but Taehyung quickly interrupted.

“Seriously, I’ve told you so many times that I don’t like him,” Taehyung said, exasperated. He couldn't believe Jimin was still clinging to that fantasy despite his repeated protests.

"Do you hate him?"

Taehyung sighed, "I don't hate him, but that doesn't mean I like him!" He crossed his arms over his chest, watching as Jimin took out the leftover rice cake from lunch to snack on.

"That means there's a chance you might like him," Jimin stated, thoroughly enjoying the rice cake. His nonchalant attitude only annoyed Taehyung further.

"You know what? I think you're dying to play cupid between him and me," Taehyung retorted, frustration evident in his voice.

"Right answer, and you win a rice cake!" Jimin cheered, placing a piece of rice cake in front of Taehyung's lips. Despite his irritation, Taehyung took a bite, chewing angrily.

"I don't see anything wrong with this whole situation," Jimin continued, unfazed by Taehyung's visible frustration.

"I've seen him, and I repeat, he's hot, rich, and already flirts with you. Meanwhile, you, my bestie, are stunning and fiercely independent. You two would make such a great couple. Think about it! You both have this undeniable chemistry"

"And plus, your babies will be so cute and beautiful and love—"

"Where the hell did babies come into this? You're planning way too far ahead for my future, don't you think?" Taehyung interrupted, shaking his head as Jimin continued dreaming about his best friend's potential marriage.

"Think about it, you idiot. You both would be the ultimate power couple—handsome and hot," Jimin said, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Please, God, give me a refund for this best friend!" Taehyung exclaimed dramatically, feeling thoroughly exasperated by Jimin's persistent matchmaking tactics.

"Nobody, I mean nobody, can actually take you away from me!" Jimin playfully threatened, a mischievous smile spreading across his face as he enjoyed teasing his friend.

"Do you want to clear your head?" Jimin asked, placing the empty container in the washbasin before pouring himself a glass of water.

"Where to?" Taehyung questioned.

"To our original plan," Jimin replied with a knowing smile.

And all Taehyung could do was smile