Chapter one

I started to get dressed for the frat party that tara is dragging me to. Im not very social so partys or going out in general is my worst nightmare.

"You know sam will kill us if she finds out we're going to this party, right?" I spoke to tara. She was putting on her pirate headband looking at me through the mirror.

"y/n, I'm not really worried about what sam thinks right now. She needs to learn to let us go. Besides, we're gonna be surrounded by hundreds of people I doubt anything terrible is gonna happen." she said as she finally got her headband to sit right. I rolled my eyes at her response. she can be so careless sometimes it scares me. How is she so laidback from the events that took place last year.

"Maybe you're not worried, but I certainly am." I said. "C'mon y/n, you are doing just fine. You're not even gonna be worried once we get to the party. You're gonna be too busy drinking with me, dancing with boys, and maybe even having your first kiss." she said wiggling her eyebrows. I gagged in response to her.

"Do you know me at all?" she looks at me with a confused look. "You out of all people should know that I hate socializing. Its like suicide for me. I definitely will be sitting in the corner of the room hating every second that goes by." I said. "That is changing tonight y/n you are going to get your ass on that dance floor and you're going to socialize. I know you hate it but trust me you're gonna have the time of you're life with me." She said. "Fine." I finally caved in. "But if I see Ethan, I am going to throw myself off the highest floor." I said. "I mean... He might be there or he might not be. Who knows, but if he is.. you guys better be civil and have a good time. You aren't gonna ruin my freedom night for me. Got it?" She said pointing her finger at me. "Got it." I said throwing my hands in the air.

We stopped by Quinn's room on the way out, interrupting whatever her and some new guy she brought over. "Hey, uh if Sam asks where we are.. do not tell her or we will kill you." Tara said. "Love you bye." I said blowing her a kiss. We finally arrived at the party and my nose was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol and SIN. "God it smells horrible in here." I said. "That's frat parties for you." Tara responded. I looked around the room and my anxiety started rushing down my body. I hate every second of this. Never have I wanted to leave so bad. I scanned the room one last time and realized I lost Tara. I am now completely fucked in the ass right now. I tried to make my way through the crowd of dancing and grinding people.

I eventually saw chad and right next to him was Ethan. As I was about to swing my body around Chad called me over. "Where is ghost face when you need him to kill you, haha." I whispered to myself. I walked my dreadful ass to them and Ethan gave me a dirty look. "What are you supposed to be? A slut?" He laughed to himself. I faked smiled at him and said, "And what are you supposed to be? A dork?" "Alright guys enough." Chad broke us apart. "y/n, you look nice. What are you supposed to be though?" he asked. "Are you serious? I'm Carrie? Have you never seen that movie? Its iconic." I said offended. Ethan shook his head at me. "And you? The fuck is up with the cardboard? You look like a barrel." I laughed to myself. "Why don't you shut the fuck up 'slutty Carrie'." Chad smacked his forehead. "Oh my god guys, why don't you guys go find an empty bedroom and fuck it out already." He said. Me and Ethan whipped our heads to Chad and gave him the dirtiest most disgusted look ever. "You think I would touch that thing?" "Chad what the hell is wrong with you" "Are you fucking mental?" "I would probably get an STD from her." We said over lapping each other.

I smacked the shit out of Ethan's arm when he said that. "That is so fucking rude, how dare you say that you cunt, I will rip your throat out you garbage can." I spewed at Ethan. "Ow, you mother fucker. You just know it's the truth." He said. I just rolled my eyes at him.  little does he know I haven't had my first kiss yet but he doesn't need to know that. "Okay dude can we just get you focused on finding you a girl tonight?" Chad said to Ethan. "Good luck with that." I said. Ethan just glared at me.