Chapter five

Smut warning. Skip this chapter if you would like.

I put my phone down. "Who was it?" He asked curiously. "Mindy. We're all alone." I smirked. He smiled and grabbed my face smashing his lips into mine. I kissed back aggressively. He got on top of me and pinned me onto the bed. Holy shit. His fingers trailed over my thigh. "Can you open your legs sweetheart?" He asked soothingly. I opened my legs and he got right in between them. I soon could feel his boner through his jeans causing me to get soaking wet. 

He took his lips off of mine and attached them to my neck making me moan softly. 

"mmm, Ethan." I moaned. 

"Yes baby girl?" 

"Keep going." I demanded. He kept doing so. My body felt electrified. He's a virgin yet so good at pleasing me. Maybe, we'll see once we get to handling the downstairs part. He started to grind on me while still kissing my neck. 

"Are you okay with taking your shirt off?" He asked me. 

"Yes."  I took my shirt off and he just stared at me. He was looking all over my body and I started to feel a little insecure when I remembered the past things he has said to me. I quickly covered my body up with my arms. 

"Baby? What's wrong." He asked concerned. My heart fluttered at that nickname. 

"I just don't want you to think I'm ugly." He looked down. 

"I promise you. You are beautiful. I swear you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. If you don't feel comfortable enough to continue we can stop." He said assuring me. I put my arms down. 

"I want to continue." 

He nodded his head and continued giving me kisses from my jaw all the way down to where my belt loop is. He looked up at me and I swear this man is the most beautiful person on this planet. 

"May I take these off?" 

"Yes. Please." I said bucking my hips. He proceeded to take my pants off only leaving me in my underwear and bra. He noticed that he was still fully clothed so he took his shirt off. I gasped at the sight of his body. He had toned abs and very muscular arms. This man has been hiding this body underneath his dorky clothes. He got back on top of me and reached to touch his abs. He smiled at me. 

"You like?" I nodded my head biting my lip. He kissed my lips and his hand reached down to touch my clothed pussy but he stopped. 

"Can I touch you?" 

"Yes. Please do." I said biting my lip even harder. He touched my pussy and I gasped at his touch. He was rubbing my clit through my underwear and I was starving for him to just rip my panties off and pound into me but we had to take it slow. 

I reached his hand up and grabbed my boob, gently squeezing it. A soft moan came out of my mouth. He trailed kissed back up to my jaw. This time leaving a few hickies behind. 

"I wanna take this off you. May I?" He asked politely. 

"YES." 

I lifted my body up and he reached behind my back kissing me in the process to unclip my bra. The one thing I love about this whole experience is that he hasn't said one thing about my stab wound scars. He just kept kissing me. Soon he stopped and pulled away to get a look at my chest. He bit his lip and whimpered. I am gonna guess that this is the first time he has seen a pair of boobs right in front of him. I don't understand how this man is a virgin. He knows how to please me. 

He grabbed my boob and licked around my nipple then started to suck on them softly. I moaned at the pleasure it brought me. I never knew I needed my tits sucked until now. He then switched to the other boob sucking on it then leaving hickies on them. I love this. It's like he is marking his territory. 

He stood up to take his jeans off. Once he did that I could actually tell how hard he was through his boxers. He was so big. I bit my lip and he proceeded to kiss from my boobs all the way down to my thighs. His face was right there. Right where I needed him to be. He started to kiss my inner thigh making me moan. He trailed those kisses to my pussy to my other thigh. God I just need his tongue inside me right now. 

"Please, Ethan I need you." I begged. 

"Anything you want sweetheart." He took my panties off and licked his lips at the sight of my dripping wet pussy. He dove right it. I gasped at the feeling and immediately started moaning. God how is he so good. He sucked my clit and then shoved tongue inside of me slurping all my juices. He moaned at the taste. 

"You taste so fucking good." My pussy throbbed at his comment. My hands flew into his hair, gripping it. He groaned at the feeling of me tugging at his hair. 

"I'm not really good at this baby, so tell me if I'm doing anything wrong."

"You're doing so good baby." I moaned. He continued to tongue fuck me and suck my clit. Then he finally added a finger. 

"Does that feel good? Should I add another?"

"Yes please." He added another finger and started bumping his fingers in and out of me. At the same time sucking on my clit. Everything I was feeling was so new to me. It felt so fucking good. My moans were filling up the room. I started to feel a knot in my stomach and I'm wondering if I am about to cum. 

"I'm about to cum." I moaned. He continued at what he was doing until I came all over his fingers and tongue. He licked me right up. By this point he was still in his boxers but once he stood up my eyes widened at the sight of him. He managed to get even bigger. He noticed me staring.

"Its gonna be okay baby. Just communicate with me okay? If it hurts too much I will stop." He said. I nodded my head and he took his boxers off. I bit my lip at the size of him. Holy shit. His dick sprung up and it was so perfect. He walked over to his nightstand and took a condom out. I raised my eyebrow. 

"I have been waiting to use these on you." He smirked. My mouth dropped open. He has thought about sex with me before? What about catching an STD from me huh? I smirked at my own thought. He walked over to me and ripped the condom open and put it on his dick. He towered over and teased my entrance with his tip. 

"Are you ready? Let me know if you want me to stop, go slower, go faster, harder, yk." He smirked. 

"Yes, I'm ready!" He entered into me slowly and I let out a gasp. All I felt was pain at first but he stopped so I could adjust to him. It took a few minutes but he asked if it was okay to continue and he did. Pleasure fell all over my body. He felt so good inside of me. 

"You feel so good inside of me." I bit my lip. He moaned at my comment. I told him to go faster and soon he was pounding into me. Our moans were mixing with each others throughout the room and our skin was slapping against each other. I screamed his name plenty of times and he thought it was hottest thing ever. I soon felt that knot in my stomach again and I could feel like he was close too because he was twitching inside of me. 

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum. Baby." He moaned. 

"Me too." I said looking into his eyes. Holy shit. Soon we both came and Ethan flopped beside me. 

"I guess if we do die then we won't be virgins right?" I laughed. He laughed back at my comment. He turned to look at me. He had so much love in his eyes it made me weak. I touched my hair and pulled me in for a kiss. This time it was may more passionate than ever. He let go and sighed. 

"Y/n, you are such a special girl." He smiled. I smiled back at him. 

"And you are a special boy." 

"Please be mine?" 

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Ethan?" I gasped dramatically. He giggled. 

"Yes, can I please be your boyfriend?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. 

"Yes. Absolutely." I smiled pulling him into a kiss.