Chapter four

We all walked inside and I was really creeped out. What even is this place? "What is this place?" Sam said. It's like she read my mind. "What's with all the security?" I said creeped out. Gale turned on the light switch causing the lights to make a buzzing noise. I jumped a little and Ethan grabbed on to me to reassure that its okay. "It's a movie theater." Tara spoke. "It's not just a theater. It's a shrine." Gale sighed. My eyes got wide as I looked around the place. "Are we sure this place is safe? I mean what if the killers are here?" I asked. "Well that is what the security is for." Gale answered. I wasn't sure of her answer, it just didn't make sense to me. 

The screen started to roll up and I grasped on to Ethan without realizing. "I'm shitting bricks right now." I whispered to him. "Woah." Mindy said walking up to the artifacts. "They've got the whole goddamn franchise." Mindy said looking around. The others were just looking at the display cases and my grip was still on Ethan. He cleared his throat making me aware and I let go. "Oh, sorry." I said while looking away to hide my embarrassment. "All good sweetheart." 

"Y/n? Chad?" Mindy said. "What?" I said "Mmm?" Chad hummed. "This was uncle Randy's." She said looking up at his shirt. "They got everything." I walked up to where Mindy. There it was. My dads shirt. "Dad.." I grabbed onto Mindy's hand and she squeezed it. Ethan walked up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, my eyes starting to tear up. I never realized how much taller than he is than me. I just needed a hug and he knew that. Even if it was from Ethan Landry. He spread his arms out and I took it. His hug was comforting. It felt so warm and genuine. Gross I can't believe I'm saying this about him.

Mindy patted me on the back. I let go of Ethan's embrace and gave him a smile. Chad wiped my tears away and gave me a look that he always gives me, the 'be strong' look. "You all have been through so much." Detective Bailey said. "Who drew all these?" Kirby said looking at more of the display cases. Meanwhile, I couldn't stop staring at my dad's shirt. I know this was apart of the shrine but I needed it. I never met him. This is the only thing I have besides his video tapes to remind me of him. "Gale, can I take this?" I asked her. "Go ahead kid." I smiled and took it off the mannequin. I held it close to my heart. "How did they get all this stuff? Isn't this evidence?" Tara asked. 

"Well, cops like money, and evidence can lost pretty easily. Present company excluded, of course." Gale responded. "Um, why am I here exactly? My alibi checks out." Ethan asked. I looked at him. "So I can keep an eye on you, roomie." Chad said while Mindy pointed at her eyes and back to Ethan. She's so funny sometimes. "Besides, you don't wanna stay with me?" I asked him jokingly. "I mean, yeah, yeah I do." He sighed. Woah I did not expect that answer. I looked at him confused. I wasn't sure if he was joking too or not. 

"The killer must have found this place before he murdered Jason and Greg. And then he took the masks off the mannequin. All nice, from Stu and Billy to Amber and Richie. " Gale said. "So your answer to question from earlier doesn't fit whatever you are saying right now. Because if they had found this place how the fuck do we not know they are in here right now waiting to slaughter us all? Fuck I mean I do not know about you guys but I'm shitting bricks as we speak." I ranted. "She does make a good point." Ethan sided with me. Oh okay so he was serious about being nice to me from the start. "Don't question me." Gale said all snarky. I roll my eyes. This bitch seriously needs to get off her high horse. 

"So, someone killed these chuckle fucks and took over?" Chad asked. "Someone who believes that Sam masterminded Woodsboro." Gale said. "If this were a normal Stab movie, this would be the killer's lair." Mindy said. I looked at Ethan in disbelief, is no one paying attention to what I have been saying? "Which means that this isn't a normal Stab movie." Kirby said. I ran off and Ethan followed me. Is it just me or has this man just been following me like a puppy dog.