♥︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12♥︎

The moment when
I close my eyes
All I see are red lights
(red lights, red lights)

Countdown till the tour: 28 days

𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After Hannah told us everything, we all sat there in shock. This can't be real. Can it? Chan has been this crazy since he was a child. What was his trigger? What made him act like this? So many questions were in my head but I had to focus on the more important shit. We have everything we need to expose this asshole. I didn't mention this before but I had my phone with me and it was recording everything, we got you now asshole.

"Thank you for telling us Hannah, we are going to put that asshole in prison." Changbin said as he gathered his things and began walking away but she stopped him by yelling "WAIT!!" he turned around and faced us all but his eyes were on her as were the rest of ours. "It won't be easy. He has your happening soon and unless you guys have passports, and VIP tickets, do not mention your friend if he hasn't been brainwashed or wooed somehow by my brother, you're all shit out of luck." she explained.

"Then let's just go now, this is more than enough evidence, right? Let's just go now." "That won't be needed." a sudden voice came from behind. We all look to see none other than the mastermind himself standing behind us. "You know, I'm surprised that you fell for something so dumb Felix, I thought you were smarter than this. What a pity." Chan said with an unpleasant look on his face. We were all in shock. Well...almost all of us...1 person, in particular, weren't shocked. "I told you, they aren't as smart as you thought...Chris." a feminine voice said. We all turned slowly to see Hannah smiling evilly.

We all started in shock. She was working with him the entire time?! What the hell is this bullshit?! "WHY DID YOU HELP US IF YOU WERE WORKING WITH HIM YOU BITCH?!" I yelled. I never felt true anger like that since I found out what kind of monster Chan was. "Because in the end, she is my little sister, and I'm her older brother. Blood is thicker than water. Is it not?" Chan said with an evil smirk, now sitting on the arm of the chair his sister was sitting in. "I am...rather disappointed in you 3," he said pointing at Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Wooyoung.

"It's unfortunate that I must do this but...I can't have you guys messing up my plan for me and Hyunjin's happiness. Get 'em." Chan said over his radio and suddenly, about 20 guys dressed in black came in and restrained us all except for the siblings. They tied our hands and feet and we all stared with anger. "YOU PSYCHOPATH!!! WHAT HAS HYUNJIN EVER DONE TO YOU HUH?! HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS SO WHY?! WHY CANT YOU JUST FIND SOME OTHER BOY TO USE AS YOUR FUCK TOY?!" Seungmin yelled as loud as he could. Chan's warm and smiley face darkened into one of anger.

He walked...no...spedwalked over to Seungmin, grabbed him by the jaw, opened his mouth, and put a knife to it. "I like your spunk, it's entertaining but don't think that I will let you insult me and let it slide. I will stick this knife through your tongue and rip it out so you can't make a peep, do you understand?" he said in a cold, menacing tone. Seungmin was shaken by this and nodded while Chan let go of his jaw.

"Bound their mouths and eyes, put 'em in the trucks so they don't escape." he said and basically dragged Hannah by her arm. The last thing I saw before my sight was nothing g but darkness Hannah mouthing the words "I'm sorry." and I was plunged into darkness. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I had blacked out, for real this time.

𝓗𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I had been at home watching TV in me and Chan's room waiting for him to come home. Then again, I don't mind him not being here, I feel more free and not suffocated by his 'love'. As I watched the K-drama The Glory', I saw Rosé come into my room with a worried look. I was confused so I asked her what was wrong. She walked over and whispered something into my ear and I was shocked and mad. "Thank you for telling me this, I...i need to think for a bit." I say with an angry tone. She bowed and walked out while I balled my hands into fists.

I've made up my mind. I won't be Mr. Pushover anymore. I'm not going to run from my problem anymore, I'm going to face it head on. Fuck whatever my mom and dad drilled into my head, I refuse to let this go on till I die. I'm going to destroy Chan and all his pawns. First, I have to make sure he thinks I love him, then, I can start my plan. I close my eyes and bask in the glorious warmth that seeped into the room and the red lights that I learned to love and hate.

Watch out asshole, I'm coming for you.

=================================
What is hyunjin planning? What will happen to Felix and the others? Is Hannah really sorry? I guess you have to wait and see.

Heyyyy...how are y'all doing?...is that a haircut😅

Ok enough bullshit. I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR LEAVING YALL HIGH AND DRY FOR ALMOST A MONTH. With regents and finals coming up, my grandma being sick, and me turning in missing work. I had to take some time off to handle stuff. As much as I love writing, I do tend to get distracted with other things such as work and sleeping so yeah.

I know this chapter is short but I thought I should get something out. I hope you all liked it.

Follow my TikTok: rayray.vsp
And with that
Over and Out🤍
Word count: 1031