♥︎𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13♥︎

알잖아 가만히 없는

Countdown till the tour: 1 week

𝓗𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓳𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I really hate to admit it but I honestly think Chan has changed. Chan has been so nice to me these past few days and he really does seem to have changed. This doesn't me that I will trust him again nor do I think he doesn't need help but I can see he is trying g not to be as violent as he once was. These past few weeks have been the best times of my life. We visited the amusement park, watched movies, and went on dates, it was amazing. I wonder what made him want to change so badly.

We were currently at the park just walking and talking until chan took hold of my hand and made me follow him to a bench in the park. We sat down and we started talking more about random stuff, it really did start to feel like old times.

As we conversed, he put his hand on mine and look me straight in the eyes. "Hyunjin..." he started "I know you might not forgive me right now, especially after what I've done but please, I just want to know...is there anything still there? Anything at all?" he asked with a sad tone. I looked at him dead in the eyes and smiled. "There always was. I would never love anyone other than you, Chan. I love you, thank you for finding me." I said and kissed him right after. As we kissed I really started to think.

Did I really like him? We're the feelings still there? Am I really falling for him? I don't forgive him for what he did but at the same time, it seems like he's trying to make up for every bad thing he's done to me. I don't know. I pulled away and we continued our conversation but as we did, I heard a voice that I haven't heard in a long time. "Hyunjin?" "Oppa?" I look up in disbelief as I see Yeji and...Ni-ki. "Suprise~" chan said with a smile.

I got up and ran to hug Yeji and Ni-ki and they did the same. We hugged each other as tight as we could and I smiled with joy. I haven't seen Them since I went to college and they went to help Mom and Dad with the company. I pulled back and kissed her and then Ni-ki on their heads while they leaned into my touch. "I can't believe it... it's really you. Right, Yeji? Ni-ki?" I asked with tears in my eyes. She nodded and I smiled. "What are you 2 doing here? Where have you both been? Why haven't you guys called me?" I asked all at once. "I was busy with the company and taking care of Ni-ki so I didn't have time to call or text but I never forgot about you Jin. As for why I'm here, ask your boyfriend." she said with a smile.

I looked back at chan with confusion and he stood up and walked over to us. "I thought that since you guys haven't talked in a while, you 3 should meet up. It's my treat to you my dear." he said with a smile. What has gotten into him lately? "Well, I'll be off then." he said as he started walking away. "Wait where are you going?" I asked. "Well, I'm going to let you and your siblings have a day to catch up on stuff, I have some work I need to finish so have fun." Chan said while walking away. Ni-ki then grabbed my arm and began dragging me to an Ice cream store while Yeji and I just chuckled, even now he's still our hyperactive little brother.

We went to popular ice cream shop and we were enjoying the day just talking. It's weird being back with my siblings after so long, it feels like things haven't changed, even though we haven't seen each other in years. It's nice, almost like Deja vu. As Ni-ki eats his ice cream and plays on his Nintendo, me and Yeji catch up on life.

"So, what's up with you and Chan?~" she asked. I blush a bit and honestly, the question made me think. What is up with us? We broke...or we'll more like I ran away...but regardless, these past few days have been good, almost like the events t the beginning of the month didn't happen. Hell, it's as if the past YEARS didn't happen. It's as if we are dating again and it honestly feels nice...but at the same time, I can't forget what he did...he is still a monster, a disgusting monster.

"Well...honestly Yeji, it's been hell...I had to act like I love him so I don't get hurt but even then it didn't work...he...he raped me Yeji...he's a monster...please help me, I'm begging..." I said in a quiet and pleading tone. As much as it feels like old times, he's still a monster. Yeji looked at me with sympathy, put her hand on top of mine, and looked at me from across the table. "Hyunjin, I will try my best...I will, if it helps, I'll call the police-" "No!" I cut her off "No police...it won't work...we need solid evidence but I don't have anything..." I say with a sad tone.

Yeji looks at me, holds my hand tighter, and smiles. "Dont worry Hyunjin...we'll get him and save you, don't worry...just trust me..." she said with a sweet tone. For some reason, my gut told me not to but, she's my sister, she wouldn't betray me...right?

After a few hours of hanging out, Yeji takes me home as Ni-ki talks about how school has been, I missed when he would talk about all the fights he got into and won in school, it's so nostalgic, it's like a song or a taste that reminds you of the good time in your life. By now it was nighttime, we get home and Yeji tells me to go inside as she makes sure to check if Ni-ki is sleeping and I agree.

As I walk inside I stand there in shock and drop my bag, the sound echoing throughout the mansion. This can't be real. Can it?... I have to be dreaming...I feel tears roll down my face as I walk into the house, slowly inching closer with what or rather...Who...I was seeing.

"Felix?..."

"Hyunjin?..."

"Well, isn't this a surprise? Looks like I'll have to...execute...my plan a little early..."

That was the last thing I heard before I felt something cold and sharp pierce my skin and something being injected into my neck before I fell to the ground and through my blurry vision and muffled hearing, I see Yeji, standing over me and hear Felix yell my name before I let the darkness claim me once more.

=================================
Hyunjin has reunited with his siblings and discovered that his best friend, presumed to be dead, is alive but at what cost? What will happen when he was up? Will Felix and the others be ok? Will the plan succeed? Is chan really changing? I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

First of all, my grandma is ok, she isn't sick anymore. Second, I finally don't have to worry about regents. And third, summer is upon us, and with that, an old year of hell concludes and we wait until another start. Also, I can upload during summer so yay!😄

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, I'm sorry if the past chapters were too short, I'm just trying to not let this book seem like it was discontinued but with my schedule, it's not helping out so yeah...sorry...🥲

Follow my Wattpad since it's the only place I upload now💀
And with that
Over and Out🤍
Word count: 1343