Great it's the first day

Athena's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I let out a low groan as I slap the alarm clock that is sitting on the nightstand next to my bed. After my third attempt to slap the life out of the object of my misery. The sound that was destroying my earbuds stopped. It takes me a minute to will my body to move. As I sit up, I stretch and groan great another year at the jail house they call a school is all I think as I get out of my bed. Oh yeah where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Athena Stevens and I'm a junior at one of the most elite schools in Virginia. Virginia Academy I live with my loving mother and father her name is Deanna and his name is Toni. My mother is a stay-at-home mom, and my father owns a motorcycle shop where he builds and repairs bikes.

I'm the middle child I have two older brothers named Jamal and Xavier they are identical twins. I also have a younger sister named Artemis.

I walk to my closet to look for the perfect outfit for the day. I usually like to keep it simple but today I feel like dressing up, I have this feeling that something is going to happen. I can't figure out if It's a good thing or a bad thing I just know it's going to be huge. I grab the outfit that I like then I walk to the bathroom to start my morning routine. I turn on the shower as I wait for the water to get to the temperature I like. I decided to text my best friend, Isis. She is the complete opposite of me while I'm usually the quiet shy type, Isis is wild, outspoken, and she doesn't take shit from anyone. She is also drop dead gorgeous she and I have been friends since grade school. I laughed at something she wrote back then I put my phone down to get into the shower. After a 30-minute shower I get out and moisturize my body before I get dressed. After I'm dressed, I start to do my hair and my make up.

 After I'm dressed, I start to do my hair and my make up

Picture of her outfit

After I finish my hair and makeup, I gather my things and walk downstairs. Once I step off of the last step, I see my mother cooking breakfast in the kitchen. My brother Xavier turns to look at me "well ..well.. well guess you decided to bless us with your presence." Is all he says with a cocky smirk. I would ask where Jamal is, but I already know he is still in the mirror blowing kisses to himself as he tells himself how good he looks. And Artemis is still in bed trying to prolong her dream of her and Justin Bieber fucking on his yacht. I sit down "good morning mommy" I look at my brother saying the same to him. Once I sit down my mother sits my breakfast in front of me. I smile telling her thank you. As I eat, Xavier asks me if I need him to drive me. I drink some of my juice before I answer "no, Isis is going to give me a ride." Is all I say as my brother Jamal walks down "good morning, Lady bug." I slightly blush due to the embarrassment of him calling me the nickname they have been using since I was a baby.

"Good morning, Jamal" before we could start a conversation my phone rings with Isis's name flashings across the screen once I answer it, I hear her say she is out front "my ride is here bye Mom, I love you" is all I say as I get up leaving once, I get out I see Isis sitting in her all-red mustang. "Good morning bytch" is all I hear her yell when she sees me. I get into the passenger side. "How was your morning?" Is all I ask once I get in. As she drives, she tells me about her morning when she wakes up to her parents fighting again. They have been fighting for 2 months now but that usually happens when your husband's mistress is pregnant for a second time. Her Parents have been together since high school with her father being the CEO of one of the top companies in Virginia. Her mother has always wanted for nothing she doesn't have to work or clean the house. Just relax and look good for your husband but her father is a dog with a capital D!

She pulls off driving towards the school "so how was your summer? Did you meet any hot guys while you were spending the summer with your grandmother in California?" She asked for wiggling her eyebrows I laugh because my grandmother is definitely not the type of woman to let me hang out with males who are not family." My grandmother is an old fashioned Italian woman she believes that her granddaughter should be a pure girl. She doesn't believe in a girl having a lot of males around her as we drive, we talk about her summer and she went to Brazil to visit her grandparents. "It was the only time my parents acted like a happy couple." She says her eyes show a flash of sadness as we turn into the parking lot. "I can't wait to see Adriana she says she has some exciting news for us." Is all I say as she parks the car. We have been friends with Adriana DeVinci since 3rd grade. She comes from a mega rich family; they are super powerful I heard they had mob ties in Italy. But that's just some crazy rumors she has two older brothers Inzo and Leonardo. They both are hot, but Leonardo is what wet dreams are made of.

Isis checks herself out in the mirror as she says, "and I Heard Christian has some gossip for us." Christian has been friends with all of us since middle school. He has the body of a Greek god and looks to match. But there was only one problem well not for us he is totally gay! We met him when he moved here from south Detroit his mother had problems with drugs sadly, she overdosed, and he moved here with his grandmother. He is one of the only guys me and my girls can count on. We got out of the car and walked to our lockers where Adrianna was waiting with our drinks from Starbucks.

I take mine with a smile "thanks babe" is all I say. She smiles "no problem, guess what" is all she says I can tell from her smile that it must be something interesting. "I don't know, you know how much I hate to guess." She fakes pout "you are no fun Thena, well my brothers are back from their trip to Italy." Right when she said those words my heart skipped a beat right when she mentioned her brothers. Inzo and Leonardo are identical twins, but I have always thought Leonardo was much hotter. In that dark mysterious way, I have never told anyone, but I have always had a crush on Inzo but I'm in love with Leo It may sound horrible, but they are both hot and they both have their sweet moments. So, me being a normal teenage girl I have secretly lusted after both men.

Isis smirks as she hears Adriana words "now Jamal and Xavier are bae, but your brothers are fine AF Adri" is all she says while sipping her drink. I fake gag when she mentions my brothers as they walk by with their group of friends. Jamal stops looking towards us "hi Isis" is all he says which causes her to swoon. I roll my eyes as he gives a cocky f boy smirk as he walks away. Adri laughs and says "yeah he knows he got you" is all Adri says to Isis as Christian walks up to us. "Did you guys hear the tea" is all he says with a smirk. Isis sips her drink "spill it Christian" is all Isis says with a serious look in her eyes. He smirks "we'll all I know is a certain science teacher that goes by the name of Lonell got caught with his pants down in the janitors closet with a math teacher that goes by the last name Patrick's."

My eyes widen as he gives us some more juicy details. I used to wonder how Christian even finds these things out. But I learned a long time ago that he always seems to have gossip on everybody. "I knew his wife was just there for the show" is all Isis says as we walk to the office to get our schedules for the new school year. "I wonder who is going to be the new teachers for this school year?" Is all I hear Isis say and for some reason I felt a ping of excitement from her words. Adriana smirks "that's the best part of all my dad got Leo a job here!" Those words made me freeze in mid step "don't you think you should have led with that." She shrugs "I was trying to tell you, but Christian gossip definitely was better than what I had to say. After we grab our schedules, we look for the classes we have in common. The first class I see is science with Mr. Devinci I instantly knew who that was.

The bell rings letting us know the first class is starting. Once we walk into class when our eyes connect my heart skips a beat.

Part one I changed a lot I have been wanting to change the book, but I never had time but since Wattpad deleted my whole freaking page I will be rewriting all my books from this page. The book is going to be really detailed and really mature so if you can't handle it. Adult language, smut, mentions of drug use and so many other things leave now you have been WARNED so please don't report my work.