you thought you got away with it

Athena POV

I wake up pretty early with a horrible headache I groan from the pain I feel. I definitely should have stopped at one drink is all I think. I sit up looking around and I see water and two white pills sitting on the nightstand near the bed. I scoot to the edge seeing there is a nite sitting next to the bottle of water. I pick it up reading it

Good morning princess I left you some water and two aspirin on the nightstand. Because you are definitely going to have a headache from all those tequila shots you had last night. Be sure to take them then put on the outfit I have hanging up in the closet for you. Then I want you and aspirin and make sure to call me daddy you know how much I love that. See you soon and I look forward to turning that pretty little butt red.

Leo

What does he mean by .... Before I could finish my thought all the images from last night came rushing back. "Holy shit" is the only words that come from my mouth even though the possibility of Leo hand being on any part of my body does cause a surge of excitement to run through my whole body. I take the pills then get up and walk to the closet to see a red little skirt with a half shirt wow it seems to get straight to the point now doesn't it is all I think. I still grab it and walk to the shower I start my morning routine after a 20 minute shower I get out and moisturize my body. I put in my outfit then put my hair in a messy bun. Then I put on some lip gloss. Then I walk out walking down the hall I stop at Leo's office knocking on the door and I wait for him to answer it. Once the door opened I looked him over he was wearing some black jeans with a white T-shirt he looked mouthwatering.

I couldn't help but check him out once I got to his face I saw a smirk on his face. "You see something you like princess?" Is all he says like he already knew the answer. Once he steps aside to let me in. "Hardly" is all I say as I hear the door shut. "I would watch that tone princess I was going to go easy on you since it's your first punishment of many but now I'm not" is all he says as he checks me out he walks to sit down. "It's good you decided to wear what I chose for you like a good girl, I expect you to always wear what is chosen for you when you are being punished do you understand me?" I sit on the couch and nod my head. He gives me a look "when I ask you something you use your words to answer me." I roll my eyes "yeah sure" he just chuckles "come here" I get up and walk towards him. He pulls me closer "you will lift up your pretty little skirt and when I smack you, you count and say thank you daddy, do you understand me princess?" Is all I hear him say and his words have my insides on fire. Why does this excite me is all I think.

I lift up my skirt laying on his lap I feel the tingles as his hands brush against my bare skin. "So soft and this pink thong is the perfect touch." Is all I hear that I feel the sting of my first pop I slightly jump "one thank you daddy" is all I say. I feel another pop and another one is harder than last. The sound of his hand slapping against my bare skin can be heard echoing throughout the room is the only sound other than my words but each lovely pop made it so hard to focus. The last one was the hardest of all the rest "that is ten! the next time you do something your not allowed to or disrespect me in any way it will be 15 do you understand me princess?" I stand up looking in his lovely eyes my panties were soaked"yes daddy" he smirks "good girl now go get changed for breakfast" is all he says I walk out walking to the room as I think of what just happened and how excited I was during each pop omg I'm truly a freak what girl likes to be spanked is all I think as a little voice in my head says your the type of girl who likes it.

I walk back in my room then I quickly change into some yoga pants and tank top. As I feel the pants brush against my back side it stings in such a beautiful way i feel tingles through my whole body. I grab my cellphone as I see text messages from isis that says she had been grounded for two weeks but it was so worth it. I text her back as I walk downstairs. Once I get downstairs I see everyone around the table "aww Athena how did you sleep?" Is all I hear my godfather ask me smiles saying I slept well and thank you. I walked to the seat between Artemis and Adriana who were eating breakfast. I sit down slowly and Leo smirks watching me "is everything okay Athena" is all I hear Alice say and I nod. As the butler brings out my plate I say thank you as I begin to eat my pancakes. "So girls since you behaved so well yesterday we Decided to let you have some friends over to have a good time" me and Andriana smile as she says thank you to her parents then we walk upstairs to make some calls. "We should call isis and Christian, and Sarah and Marcus" I smile pulling out my cellphone "isis is grounded so we may need a back up what Danielle?" Andriana says pass because she is an Uber slut and this is a no slut zone "fine Zoey" is all I say.