You can't fight it you will submit

Athena's POV

When he said those words it was like my heart stopped and the world as I knew it came screeching to an end. It was like I had no words and I couldn't even react all I could do was wonder everything I have ever heard about the mob was death and killers but Leo doesn't look like a killer what does a killer really look like is all I think. "Say something princess" I look at him as I blurt out the words "but you're too hot to be a killer!" He chuckles from my words "so you think I'm hot?" I can feel my cheeks warm up due to me blushing. "That's besides the point Leo." He laughs and all I can think is how good he looks laughing. He stops as we hear a knock on his door. "Come in " is all I hear him say as the door opens and Inzo walks in he looks to him and me with a cocky sexy grin "did i interrupt something?" Leo chuckles "no me and Athena were just talking about what's up" as they begin to talk I'm suddenly aware that I'm in the room with not one but two very sexy men.

That's when my mind begins to wonder what it would be like if I was one of the women they brought back home to pleasure. And that did things to my kitty i need to get out of here immediately is all I think. Inzo looks to me "I heard about your fight at school princess, you know how much I hate hearing about you acting out." I rolled my eyes "first of all I wasn't acting out I was dealing with a problem, and that girl is a huge problem." He cuts his eyes "two things; one don't roll your eyes at me I would hate to have to put you over my knee"
Those words had me blushing a deep shade of red he looks to Leo when he sees my reaction "I think she would like that too much." Leo laughs his laugh was dark and had me clenching my legs together with need.

Inzo smirks "And two you are you to conduct yourself like a lady you have people to handle her if need be." He says like it's that simple and for some reason that upset me what does he mean by people to handle it I can handle things myself is all I think to myself I cut my eyes "first of all she started it and secondly I can handle myself I don't need anyone that handle it for me!" I say adding some extra sass Inzo steps closer towards me " watch yourself princess that attitude and smart mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble and you're not ready for what I'm going to do to you." My eyes widen when I hear his words "what are you going to do to me?" I asked he just smile that sexy cocky smile "yes... I said, "Do you want a demonstration" I don't know why but his words made my kitty tingle I couldn't help the blush that came to my cheeks and I know he sees it. He looks towards Leo "it looks like our little princess has a freaky side" Leo smirks "I can see that" is all he says as he scoots closer to me "does my brother turn you on princess?" Is all I hear him ask.

He was so close I could feel his breath on my neck and it was truly turning me on. "Umm...n..no he doesn't " I feel his hand running up my arm and tingles break out all over my body. It was like he was sending my hormones into over drive and all I can think of is. Take me, take me here and now and so many positions but I don't say that I don't say anything because I don't know what to say I have never been in this kind of predicament before "I don't believe you Athena it's okay if you are it's perfectly normal." I cut my eyes as I worked up the nerve to say "like I said he doesn't turn Me on at all!" I feel the bed dip that's when I see Inzo seating beside me "is that so princess, you wouldn't be lying to us now would you?" When I noticed I had Leo to my left and Inzo to my right my body was set on fire with lust blinding all my senses this is my fantasy come true the only thing that is missing is that we still have clothes on. I look at Leo then Inzo "nope...why would I need to do that" Leo looks into my eyes with a smirk  "so if I was to kiss you,you should feel nothing... right?"

Before I could answer I feel Leo's lips on Mine his hand moves up my thigh as he deepens the kiss. The kiss started off soft and sensual then it picked up. He softly bites my bottom lip causing me to softly gasp from how good it felt. Before my mind could even process what happened he pulls back and I feel Inzo hands on me pulling me to him. His lips connect with mine this kiss was full of lust like fireworks from start to finish. I feel Leo's hands running up and down my back as Inzo kisses my neck causing me to softly moan. I could feel Inzo smirk against my neck "you like the way that princess feels?" Is all I hear Leo ask me and it seemed to make the pleasure that I'm feeling double. I feel him softly bite my neck "oh, MM" is the only sound that I'm able to make.