It's you

Athena's Pov

Leo's mouth on my womanhood felt amazing I couldn't believe how many times I got to find my release. He was an expert with his tongue. After my last orgasm he gets up and goes to get a towel to clean me off. Then I sat up looking at him "that was...wow!" He laughs "trust me that's just a sample." I blush from his words as he leans in and kisses my lips passionately. "You should go get ready for you, your parents are back and I know your father would probably have a heart attack seeing you dressed like that. I laugh from his words because it's true I get up walking to his door "I would love to see you later if that's possible." Is all I say before I leave his room.

I sneak off to my room getting cleaned up before I see my parents. I look in the mirror seeing a hickey damn it Leo is all I think as I cover it up with some makeup. Then I walk out going downstairs to see my mother sitting in the living room when she talks with my God mother. They look to me when I come down "aww Athena how was your nap." Nap.. really that's the best she could have come up with is all I think. I smiled "yes it was quite refreshing." I hug my mother "I'm happy to see that you and Dad made it back safely" is all I say she looks to my godmother "yeah we did but we need to have a family meeting immediately" is all she says.

I could tell by the look on my mother's face she was serious. Alice looks at my mother "I have the chef cooking dinner it should be ready in 30 minutes you and your husband should freshen up before hand." I looked at my God mom she wore the same face as my mother and I wanted to know what was going on. "Auntie D" is all I hear from behind me. I don't even have to turn around to know who that is. Right when I heard his voice delightful tingles break out through my whole body. Leo walks to my mother hugging her and she hugs him back. I couldn't help but to think about how good his tongue felt between my legs. Just then my father walks in with my God father. I walk to my father to give him a hug. He hugs me back as he says "I missed you baby girl." I love the way my father hugs.

They talk with us for a while then my parents leave going upstairs and his mother and father begin to talk about business in Italian as they walk out. Leo looks to me "you are really trying to tease me in that skirt aren't you a princess?" I look around before I speak "maybe that was my intention." He walks towards me stopping in front of me pulling me close. "You know I hate to be teased princess I'm the type of man who takes action." I can't help the gasp that leaves my lips as Sparks broke out all over my body when he touches me. "Part of me wants to spank you just for teasing me" is all he says as his hands travel to my butt and he squeezes it. "Really you two are dying to get caught." I slightly jump back when I hear Adriana's voice.

Leo smirks his cocky smirk "and I care why?" She rolls her eyes as she walks down the stairs. "Look I'm happy for both of you, you found love but that doesn't mean everyone else is going to be." Is all she says and she is right I'm arranged to get married so I'm already promised to another. No matter if I want him or not. He looks to Adriana "I'm a grown man I don't really need anyone permission" she shrugs "true and I'm glad it's yours with Athena other than someone horrible...but you still owe me 6k for covering for you." He laughs from her words "Come see me after dinner."

After a while the family starts to come in and we make our way to the dining area. Lucifer pulls out the chair for me and I thank him as I sit down. As we make our plates my parents talk about the trip. "Are enemies are circling" is all my father says Leo looks to him "what did you find out?" He sips some wine "someone was trying to organize a hit on some of your family in Italy to draw you out but it didn't go to plan." I eat some food as I stay quiet and suddenly I feel Leo's hand on my thigh. As my mother begins to say "it's rumoured that they are working with some old enemies of the Russo family." That is my grandmother's last name I heard some things about my father's side. They were a top family in Italy until the day they all got murdered everyone except my father and grandmother. Leo listens "get me a file on these people." My father nods "we will have it by the morning."