The tipping point

Athena's POV

I wake up early in a cold sweat I have been tortured with wet dreams of Leo and Inzo. I guess torture wouldn't be the right word since those dreams are hot with a capital H. I groan as I look around my room "I officially hate mornings" is all I mutter as I get out of bed walking to my closet grabbing my outfit for the day. Then I walk to the bathroom to start my morning routine. After a 30 minute shower. I get out moisturizing my body and doing my hair and makeup. I look  myself over in the mirror then walk out, grabbing my stuff, going down the stairs.  I see my mother and father in the kitchen they were talking About something they did last night and now I'm mentally scarred. "Really mom and Dad isn't it too early for all of that" is all I say as I walk into the kitchen. My father and mother look at me smiling "Athena you should be happy you come from a home with parents who love each other" is all I hear my mother say as my father wraps his arms around her waist causing her to blush. And there goes my breakfast is all I think to myself.

 And there goes my breakfast is all I think to myself

Picture of her outfit

I fake gag as my mother flips the pancake "you look nice today Athena" is all I hear her say and I say thank you as I sit down and she sits my plate in front of me as she says. " your father and I will be leaving for Italy around 12:00 pm. You and your brothers and sister will be staying with your God parents." I eat some bacon "that's cool with me" I drink some of my juice as Xavier and Jamal walk down talking and laughing. I look at them as they say good morning to me. I eat some pancakes as Xavier looks over my outfit with a look of disapproval I cut my eyes at him "what!?" He Lowers his voice as he speaks "that outfit is too much for School, I don't want guys looking at my sister in a way that can get them fucked up." I sip my juice "well let them stare it's not like I'm going to have sex with the first guy who shows me attention I was raised better than that." Is all I say and my mother sits my brother's plates in front of them "your sister can wear what she wants it's not like she is leaving the house naked, I think what she has on is not only appropriate but cute." My mother has the final say and I'm so glad she was on my side this morning.

Jamal and Xavier groan but say yes ma'am as we eat we talk and enjoy each other's company. Once I finish eating I get up and clean my plate as my phone rings "that's Isis I should get going" is all I say as I grab my bag walking out of the house going to the car getting in. "Damn Thena you look good today I love your shoes and that jacket I'm so borrowing it in the near future." I smile telling her thanks and maybe she can borrow my jacket when she gives me back the heels I let her borrow last year." She laughs And says "what those I will have them back ASAP and have the jacket cleaned and ready for me" then she speeds off driving towards the school. "I got a call from Christian late last night." Is all she says as she stops at a red light. I look at her with a look in my eyes that says go on as the light turns green she begins to speak. "He was crying over some guy he was seeing. Apparently he was killed last night." My eyes widen as my heart feels with sorrow for my friend "Wow, poor Christian " Is all I say with sadness in my voice. She shrugs as she drives "I don't know about that I heard about the guy he was seeing and he was an abusive asshole who worked for a low level cartel leader." How in the hell did she know that is all I think.