Harry Arrives At The Burrow

"Mom we're back." Alexis says as she and Kida go inside the burrow before seeing everyone inside with Harry.

"There you are dear. Wondering when you two would get back." Mrs. Weasley says as she looks at Alexis.

"Back? Back from where?" Harry asks as he looks at Mrs. Weasley before at Alexis.

"Alexis and Kida have been patrolling every night since what happened last year. They don't allow anyone or anything near the place that mom and dad haven't said okay to." Ron says as Harry looks at him.

"That's right. If both of us aren't out then one of us always is and I pity whoever or whatever crosses paths with us while we're out. I'm glad to see you're alright and made here safely Harry." Alexis says as Harry goes over and hugs her.

"You too Alexis." Harry says as Alexis hugs him tightly before letting go and seeing Fred on the couch with the side of his head bloody.

"What happened to Fred!? Is he okay!?" Alexis asks worriedly.

"Relax he'll live. But to answer Snape cursed his ear off." George says as Alexis looks at him.

"Why that weaselly coward! He better hope he don't cross my path any time soon or I'll do far worse to him!" Alexis says angrily as she growls slightly.

"Hey I'm fine. Might be a little bloody but I'm fine so quit your barking." Fred says as Alexis goes over to him.

"We should probably fill you in Alexis on what happened. Come on Alexis. I'll explain." Hermione says as Alexis nods and follows her.

*Timeskip*

"Alexis why are you out here? It's late. Kind of figured you wouldn't leave Harry's side since he got here." A voice says revealing to be Kida as Alexis is outside the burrow looking up at the night sky.

"Sorry Kida. Just wanted some time alone. Did I wake you?" Alexis asks as she turns to look at Kida.

"No dear. What's on your mind?" Kida asks as she goes over to Alexis.

"Kida can I ask you something?" Alexis asks curiously as she looks down.

"What is it?" Kida asks curiously.

"If I were to not be around would you do everything you can to look after Ginny and the others?" Alexis asks as Kida looks at her with concern.

"What do you mean?" Kida asks.

"Just promise me that. Please." Alexis says as she looks at Kida.

"Alright. I'll promise. Besides they're my family too." Kida says as she nods.

"Thanks Kida. Could you stay with me for a bit? I just would like to have a little company for a while." Alexis says as Kida smiles.

"Of course dear." Kida says as she shifts to jaquin form and lays down beside Alexis as Alexis is looking up at the stars.

*Timeskip*

"Harry could you possibly zip me up? I can't quite reach the back to zip my dress up the rest of the way." Alexis says as she goes into the kitchen where Harry is.

"You look really beautiful." Harry says as he walks over to Alexis and begins zipping up the back of her dress.

"Thanks. Hard to imagine everything going on right now. Amazes me that the others have their minds on this wedding more than they should. Nothing wrong with the wedding but still. It would worry me to have it at a time like this." Alexis says.

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it. Because of everything that's going on. Gives momentary peace of the mind." Harry says as Alexis turns to look at him before he begins kissing her.

"Morning." A voice says revealing to be Fred drinking from a cup as Alexis and Harry quickly pull away from each other seeing him.

"I'll see you later Harry. I should finish getting ready." Alexis says as Harry nods before she walks off.

*Timeskip*

"Ah miss Hathaway. I brought something for you." A voice says revealing to be Rufus from the Ministry as Alexis walks into the room seeing Harry, Hermione, and Ron sitting on a couch holding a couple items.

"When did the Ministry get here?" Alexis asks as she is looking at the Ministry worker in the room.

"Don't worry. Kida let us know he was here. Well after she gave him a heart attack anyways. He brought some things Dumbledore left for us. You're the only one not received what he left you." Ron says as Alexis looks at him.

"Miss Hathaway I won't bother reading the letter again since you arrived in the room a bit late. So for you he left this." Rufus says as he hands Alexis a crystallized flower.

"A moon flower. I haven't seen one since I was a child." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Yes. He enjoyed his talks with you about your home and remembered a flower he found during his travels. A particular flower that you said only grew in your homeland in moonlight. He had put a spell on it to turn it crystal like so as to not die after he picked it. He wanted you to have it as a reminder to never forget who you are and where you come from in times of hardship." Rufus says.

"Beautiful as the day I left home." Alexis says happily as she smiles looking at the crystal flower.

"He thought you may like it my dear." Rufus says.

"Is that it then?" Harry asks.

"Not quite." Rufus says.

"Alexis dear can you come out here and help with finishing the decorating please!" Mrs. Weasley shouts from outside.

"Yes mom. I'll be right out." Alexis says as she leaves the room and goes outside.

*Timeskip*

"Beautiful wedding wasn't it?" Alexis asks as she goes over to Fred and George at a table while others are celebrating.

"It was. You looked pretty happy dancing with Harry earlier. I imagine you're probably wanting wedding bells with him to ring one day." George says as he snickers.

"Isn't she always looking to the future with Harry?" Fred asks while smirking.

"Oh shush you two... But I won't deny I would like that one day." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Knew it." Fred and George say in union as they smile before a blue light goes to the center of the room causing everyone to go quite and look at it seeing it is a patronus.

"The Ministry has fallen. The Minster of Magic is dead. They are coming." The patronus says before disappearing as death eaters arrive and begin to attack after setting the tent on fire. Alexis then quickly goes over to Harry, Ron, and Hermione before disappearing with them and reappearing while nearly almost being hit by a bus as they appear next to a city road.