Coffee Shop Fight

"What about all the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back?" Harry asks as the group is sitting in a booth in an empty coffee shop.

"They're after you mate." Ron says.

"Ron is correct Harry. Much as we may want to it would be unwise to go back. Not only for us but everyone else as well." Alexis says as a waitress comes over.

"Ahem. Coffee?" The waitress asks as the group looks at her.

"A cappuccino please." Hermione says.

"A caramel frappe for me please." Alexis says.

"You?" The waitress asks as she looks at Harry and Ron.

"What she said." Ron says as he gestures to Hermione.

"Same as her." Harry says as he gestures to Alexis before the waitress walks off.

"So where do we go from here? Leaky cauldron?" Ron asks.

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry of Magic then none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground into hiding." Hermione says.

"My rucksack with all my things. I left it at the burrow." Harry says as Hermione shakes her head while looking at him before two men walks into the coffee shop and go over to the counter.

"You're joking?" Harry asks.

"Alexis and I have had all the essentials packed for days. Just in case." Hermione says as Alexis nods while watching the two men that walked in.

"By the way these jeans not my favorite." Ron says as Alexis looks at the two men seeing them pull out wands.

"Get down!" Alexis shouts as the group quickly duck avoid an attack before starting a fight with the two men as the group quickly subdue them.

"Go! Leave!" Hermione says as the waitress come out of the backroom before quickly leaving.

"Lock the door and get the lights." Harry says as Ron uses his deluminator to get the lights while Hermione locks the doors and Alexis pulls down the window shades before the group go over to the two men.

"Who are they?" Alexis asks while looking at the two men before shifting to wolf form and growling slightly at them.

"This one's name is Rowle. He was on the astronomy tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore." Harry says while looking at one of the men.

"This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters. So what are we gonna do with them? Kill us if it was turned around wouldn't you? Maybe we should do the same." Ron says.

"Fine by me. I'm not much of a kill without it being absolutely necessary but I can be flexible." Alexis says as she growls at one of the men.

"If we kill them they'll know we were here." Harry says.

"Come on you two. It's not like you to act like this." Hermione says as Alexis and Ron look at her.

"Suppose he did Mad Eye. How would you feel then?" Ron asks as he looks at Hermione.

"Ron has a point Hermione. I know it's not preferable but sometimes you have to do what is needed to survive. Even if it means doing something unthinkable. I learned that the hard way. Sometimes there is no choice if it means you will live or those you care for." Alexis says.

"It's better we wipe their memories." Harry says.

"You're the boss. Hermione you and Alexis are the best at spells. One of you should do it." Ron says as he goes over to Hermione as she takes her wand and points it at one of the men.