Reunited

Weeks have passed since the group split up. Alexis is then walking around one morning pacing back and forth on whether she should go over to Harry and Hermione or wait to see if Ron comes back after having followed the two to the Forest of Dean. Shortly after Alexis decides to wait a while longer she spots Ron in the distance with Harry and begins to go over to them while staying hidden to see what they're doing as she follows them over to the tent.

"Is everything all right?" Hermione asks as she come outside of the tent after hearing Harry calling for her.

"It's fine. Actually you know it's more than fine." Harry says as he gestures to Ron as Hermione sees him.

"Hey." Ron says as Hermione angrily begins to walk toward him and takes his stuff off his shoulder before putting it on the ground angrily and throw leaves at him.

"You complete ass Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks and all you can say is hey!? Where's my wand? Where's my wand?" Hermione asks as she begins to walk towards Harry.

"I don't know." Harry says as he backs away from Hermione and backs up to a tree.

"How come he's got your wand?" Ron asks as Hermione turns and looks at him.

"Never mind why he's got my wand. What is that?" Hermione asks as Ron holds up the locket.

"The horcrux. They destroyed it." Alexis thinks to herself seeing the locket is destroyed while also seeing the boys have the sword of Gryffindor.

"And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor?" Hermione asks seeing the sword.

"It's a long story." Harry says as Hermione looks at him before looking back at Ron.

"Don't think this changes anything." Hermione says angrily as she begins to walk off.

"Oh of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody horcrux. Why would that change anything? Look I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you." Ron says as Hermione stops and looks at him.

"Yeah and how did you find us?" Hermione asks.

"Watch this. It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it works but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub keeping away from some snatchers and I heard it." Ron says as he pulls out his deluminator.

"It?" Harry asks curiously.

"A voice. Your voice Hermione. Coming out of it." Ron says.

"And what exactly did I say I may ask?" Hermione asks.

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew. And sure enough it floated toward me the ball of light went right to my chest straight through me. Right here. And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go so I disapparated and came to this hillside. It was dark. I had no idea where I was. I just hoped that one of you or Alexis might show yourself. And you did." Ron says as Hermione says nothing and walks off.

"She'll come around. Give her some time." Harry says.

"Just don't mention what we saw with you and her." Ron says as Alexis quietly walks up behind the two boys.

"What about Harry and Hermione?" Alexis asks scaring both Ron and Harry as they see her behind them.

"Bloody hell! Where did you come from!?" Ron asks.

"Alexis I thought you left to go with Ron." Harry says.

"I never left. Besides I didn't say I was leaving to go with Ron. I just said that I couldn't be around you at the moment. So I just kept a good distance and watched over you guys while I followed out of sight." Alexis says.