Final Battle

The next morning at dawn the everyone then goes outside as Voldemort and his army come into the courtyard of the castle with Hagrid carrying a seemingly dead boy.

"Who's that Hagrid's carrying? Neville who is it?" Ginny asks.

"Harry Potter is dead." Voldemort says.

"No! No! Please no!" Alexis shouts angrily as she tries to run over to Hagrid only for Fred and George to grab her and hold her back.

"Silence. Stupid half breed girl. Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth you put your faith in me. Harry Potter is dead! And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us. Or die. Ah well done Draco. Well done. Well I must say I hoped for better. And who might you be young man?" Voldemort asks as Draco goes over to his parents and Neville limps forward while holding the sorting hat as Voldemort's followers laugh.

"Neville Longbottom." Neville says as the death eaters laugh more.

"Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks." Voldemort says as he looks at Neville.

"I'd like to say something." Neville says.

"Well Neville I'm sure we'd all be fascinated by what you have to say." Voldemort says.

"It doesn't matter Harry's gone." Neville says.

"Stand down Neville." A student says as Neville looks at him before back at Voldemort.

"People die everyday. Friends, family. Yeah. We lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us in here. So's Kida and Remus. Tonks. All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will. Because you're wrong. Harry's died for us. For all of us! This is not over!" Neville shouts angrily as he pulls the sword of Gryffindor out of the hat while Harry springs to life and quickly gets out of Hagrid's arms before attacking Nagini only for the spell to bounce off her and hit several death eaters before running and dodging attacks from Voldemort.

"No! No! Come back!" Bellatrix shouts as death eaters begin to leave including the Malfoy family as the death eaters begin to follow the students and staff back into Hogwarts with Voldemort sending Neville flying backwards starting the battle before Voldemort leaves to pursue after Harry while everyone else is fighting with Nagini or death eaters.

"Well well little girl you're all alone. What are you gonna do now? Just like that stupid fox you'll die with everyone who follows Potter!" A snatcher says as he and five others gang up on Alexis.

"You! I call upon a spell with no name. My mother's gift from which she reigned. Eclipse my heart with rightful power. Stand before your queen and cower!" Alexis shouts as she then kills the snatchers before two death eaters point their wands at Alexis before she has time to react.

"Black velvet inferno!" A voice shouts as the two death eaters are then killed revealing to be George who cast the spell as he comes over to Fred.

"One of my mom's spells. How did you-" Alexis then gets cut off by George.

"We would watch you practice." George says.

"Nice job by the way." Fred says as he smiles with George.

"Thanks for the save." Alexis says as she stays by Fred and George as they continue to fight with the others against the death eaters until the group has finally won and the battle is over.

*Timeskip*

"Why didn't it work for him? The elder wand?" Hermione asks as she is walking with Alexis, Harry, and Ron on the bridge as Harry stops causing the others to look at him.

"It answered to somebody else. When he killed Snape he thought the wand would become his. But the thing is the wand never belonged to Snape. It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower. From that moment on the wand answered to him. Until the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor." Harry says as he is looking at the wand.

"So that means.." Ron says as Hermione and Alexis look at him.

"It's mine." Harry says.

"What should we do with it?" Ron asks as Alexis and Hermione look at Ron before looking at Harry.

"We?" Alexis asks.

"I'm just saying that's the elder wand. The most powerful wand in the world. With that we'd be invincible." Ron says before harry snaps the wand in half and tosses it over the edge of the bridge before Alexis, Hermione, and Ron go over to Harry.

*19 Years Later Timeskip*

"Now Alexis are you sure you'll be? I mean you are pregnant with our next son James Sirius and you're trying to still go to work at the school as the new Care For Magical Creatures professor. I know they'd understand if you wanted to wait until after you had our child." Harry says as he is walking through the train station with Alexis and their son Albus Severus Potter who looks like Harry and is going for his first year along side his sister Luna Aurora Potter that took after Harry in looks but got Alexis's eyes who is going going for her first year as well and their older third year Hufflepuff sister Eclipsa Kida Potter who took after Alexis in looks but got Harry's eyes after all three kids got their wands from Alexis's home Avalaria.

"Yes I'm positive. Will you be okay by yourself for a little while? I promise I will write every day especially if anything changes and I promise to come home every chance I get to visit. I'll be fine. I'll have Luna, Albus, and Eclipsa there with me. Besides James isn't due until winter." Alexis says as she looks at Harry.

"I'm just worried." Harry says as they arrive at the train.

"I know. I love you very much and nothing will happen. I promise. Oh look there's Ron and Hermione with their kids. Come on kids. Let's board." Alexis says as Harry stops to talk with Albus before he joins Alexis and his sisters on the train as they then wave to Harry along with Hermione and Ron's family before leaving on the train. Later once the kids have been sorted Alexis then writes to Harry that Luna was sorted into Ravenclaw while Albus was sorted into Slytherin as James Severus once born and old enough to attend was sorted into Gryffindor like his parents.