Boathouse

Once in the boathouse the group quickly hide seeing Voldemort talking with Snape inside and listen in to their conversation.

"Tonight when the boy comes I will not fail you. I am sure of it. it answers to you and only you." Snape says as he looks at Voldemort.

"Does it?" Voldemort asks.

"My lord?" Snape asks curiously as Voldemort begins to circle him.

"The wand does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man Severus. Surely you must know. Where does it's true loyalty lie?" Voldemort asks as he stops and looks at Snape.

"With you of course my lord." Snape says as he is standing next to a window.

"The elder wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed it's last owner. You killed Dumbledore. While you live the elder wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant Severus but only I can live forever." Voldemort says.

"My lord." Snape says as Voldemort attacks him causing him to fall to the ground.

"Nagini kill." Voldemort says as his snake strikes Snape several times before the two leave causing Alexis and the others to go in once they're gone and go over to Snape who begins to cry.

"Take them. Take them. Please." Snape says as Harry looks at Hermione.

"Give me something. Quickly. A flask. Anything." Harry says as Alexis hands Harry one of her empty potions vials as he then catches Snape's tears in the vial.

"Take them to the pensieve. Look at me. You have your mother's eyes." Snape says as harry looks at him before he passes away.

"You have faught valiantly but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter I now speak to you directly. On this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the forbidden forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this I will kill every last man, woman, and child who tries to conceal you from me." Voldemort says as he amplifies his voice again for everyone to hear.

*Timeskip*

"Where is everybody?" Hermione asks seeing the outside area empty before going to the great hall where they see everybody in the room.

"Alexis." Fred says as he comes over.

"Fred? Where's Kida? Last I heard she was with you and Percy." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"About Kida.." Fred says as he gives a sad look.

"Fred where is Kida?" Alexis asks persistently.

"We're sorry Alexis." Fred says as Alexis sees Percy and the rest of the Weasley family by Kida's dead body as Alexis quickly runs over with Ron and Hermione as Alexis kneels down beside Kida crying.

"Kida! No! Please no! No!" Alexis shouts sadly as Percy puts his hand on Alexis's shoulder.

"We're so sorry Alexis. She died protecting me and Fred by the room of requirement during an explosion cause by one of the snatchers. If it hadn't been for her quick action it would be Fred lying there and not her. She saved his life. Before she passed she wanted us to tell you that she loved you and she died keeping her promise to protect you and our family. She said she could die happy with honor and no regrets." Percy says as Alexis continues crying before shifting to wolf form howling in sadness and anger.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis is sitting with Ron as he tries to comfort her Hermione then comes over causing Alexis to look up at her.

"Hermione? Where is harry?" Alexis asks curiously not seeing Harry anywhere.

"He'll be back Alexis. Don't worry." Hermione says as she sits down next to Alexis.

"Where is he Hermione?" Alexis asks.

"He just went to check on something. He'll be back just try to calm yourself for now. You won't be much good in a fight like this." Hermione says.

"That's where you're wrong. I'll be twice as dangerous now that they've pissed me off by killing Kida. I'll be a living nightmare for any who cross my path. You can bet on that." Alexis says angrily as she pulls her spell book out of her satchel.