Pure Bliss; psychorny (Threesome Calum-Niall)

Written by: psycho-stylinson (qyara)

ini di request sama syisi bc dia a perverted little shit. by the way,ini my first ever smut loh. jadi sorry in advance if it sucks (like louis sucks harry's d,jkjk). okayy enjoy yaa

~

in which where syisi and calum is gettin it on at a party and niall caught them and decided to join in on the fun.

~

No One's POV

syisi's giggles erupted through the empty hallway while calum is dragging his drunk lover to one of the hotel bedrooms. the boys of 5sos is celebrating the two awards they got from the VMA's. since the show started,calum and syisi has been texting stuff you probably doesnt want to know. since syisi is a sneaky little shit,she teased calum the whole show.

calum had been supporting a bulge that is pretty noticeable. but thank god he can hide his bulge. calum was planning to go to the after party for a little bit then straight to his and syisi's place and punish her for teasing him. but when he got to the after party,syisi was there talking to luke's girlfriend- Qyara -about their boyfriends. calum excused himself then grabbed syisi's wrist and dragged her upstairs. syisi was already light headed by then,judging by the way she walked (well,more like stumbled).

when they both stepped into the room,calum closed the door. syisi was about to open her mouth but then,calum pinned her to the door and shut her out by slamming his lips to her soft ones.

the kiss started out soft and slow until calum bite syisi's bottom lips making her gasp. he slipped his tongue into her mouth making syisi moan in pleasure. their tongue mingling for a while until syisi decided to tease calum by rutting her hips against his,making calum groan out in pleasure.

they pulled away,panting,catching their breath before calum pushed syisi down onto the bed. calum stradled her and starts kissing down her neck leaving a mark.

"mine" calum muttered,trailing kisses down syisi's neck.

syisi tilts her neck to give calum more access to trail kisses down her neck. calum knew he had found her sweet spot when syisi moaned loudly. calum sucked on the spot leaving a bruise there. calum lifts up syisi's dress and placed his hands inside her thigh,rubbing it in a teasing manner. syisi whimpered at the touch and gasps when calum's finger trails closer to clit.

"cal,please" syisi pants.

"please what?" calum smirked.

"you know what!" syisi snapped,obviously frustated.

"beg for it,baby." calum cooes.

"please uh please,cal."

"as you wish." calum said.

Calum shoved two fingers inside syisi without a warning. Syisi moaned loudly.

they were both too busy pleasuring each other that they didn't even realize the door cracks open revealing a drunk looking niall. the one direction boys are also invited to the party which explains why niall is there. niall looked up and his pants tighten almost immediately at the sight. calum turned his head towards the door to see niall standing frozen. calum smirked and motioned niall to join the fun. niall closed the door,locking it.

niall crawled onto the bed and started to take off syisi's dress leaving syisi with her lace black bra and a matching panties. Niall smirked seeing her panties soaked. Niall unclasped her bra and threw it on the floor then took her left breast and started massaging it while he sucked on the right breast's nipples,making it hard in an instant. While niall is busy flicking his tongue on the hard pink nub,calum is busy scissoring syisi's hole while kissing her with passion.

Syisi was feeling a huge amount of pleasure waves through her body. She moaned loudly against calum's lips. She moaned,whined and whimper while the two boys kept on pleasuring her.

"On your hands and knees,babe." Calum instructed.

Syisi got on her hands and knees right away. Calum smirked knowing he has full control on her.

"Okay,i want you to suck niall's cock like the good girl you are and while you're at it,im going to fuck you real hard okay,princess?" Calum asked,pulling a strand of hair out of her sweaty forehead.

"Yes,daddy." Syisi said,and smiled immediately when she heard calum groans at the name,knowing how much he loves it when she call him 'daddy'.

Calum and Niall pulled of their pants and boxers off then calum pulled out a packet of condom. Niall raised his eyebrows at this.

"What? You always have to be safe." Calum shrugged.

Niall got infront of Syisi while Calum is lining up his cock with Syisi's hole. Then,Syisi became unpatient and took Niall's cock into her mouth making Niall moan. Then Calum slammed his cock inside her hole making her almost choke at the sudden pleasure.

Syisi bobbed her head,moaning and humming against Niall's cock. While Calum is rocking his hips. Pulling out halfway then slammed back in.

After a while,Syisi felt a feeling bubbling up inside her stomach so she pulled away from Niall's cock.

"I'm coming!" She screamed before taking Niall's cock inside her mouth.

"Come baby,come for daddy like a good slut you are." Calum whispered.

Calum's dirty talks sent her over the edge,spurting cums all over her stomach and the sheets. At the same time,Niall groans,spilling inside Syisi's mouth.

"Swallow it." Calum said. So she did.

Then Calum came a few seconds after that. Calum pulled out,tying the condom and threw it into the bin. When he turned his head,Niall was putting on his pants and shirt.

"Thanks for letting me join in on the fun man." Niall said,patting his back. "She's hot." Niall added,chuckling.

"Too bad she's mine." Calum smirked.

"Yes,yes i know you've said it like a thousand times." Niall rolls his eyes before walking out and shutting the door.

When Calum turned his head,Syisi was already conked out on the bed. Calum chuckled before getting a wet rag,runs it under the warm water then wiping Syisi's stomach and the sheets with it. Calum then disposes the rags before slipping next to Syisi and kissed her forehead. He sighed blissfully before shutting his eyes and letting sleep take over his body.

What an eventful night.