Me, Myself and Them

⚠️Disclaimer! If you are sensitive to Mature language or cuss words please skip.

He was sleeping peacefully with the lamp light beside his bed, a cold breeze of the air conditioner hitting his face. Wrapped up in a warm blanket like a burrito, just...hits different.

And to ruin this perfect, comfy moment, the alarm rings...

The boy opens his eyes to meet a blurry vision and slowly adjusts to the sight. He looks at the alarm in his phone, picks it up, and throws it on the floor.

The annoying noise stops for a few minutes, and he goes back to sleep.

.
.
.

It starts to ring again but this time a different ringtone as if someone is calling him.

His head starts to throb, he gets up from the bed and walks towards the phone that he just threw a while ago.

Picks it up in an irritated groan.

He sees the caller ID...it said Ken.

The boy immediately picks it up and says

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you awake? You have to go to school, remember?"

"I know."

He hangs the phone.

"Damn it,"

he freshens himself and gets dressed up for school.

As he walks past the mirror, he stops and walks back to look at the way he looks the final time.

He puts his "glasses" on to have the nerd look. They are just accessorized on his face, and they don't work.

'Same routine but new day'

He then looks down and walks past the mirror and picks up his bag on the floor.

.

.

.

.

At the school

The boy steps foot in the school hallway and listens to numerous people talking and chattering.

"Hey, wait, I'm coming too!"
"Then run idiot."

"Yo, I heard there are like weird pedophiles walking at night. Be careful."
"Yea, I know, can you lower your voice?"

"Bro, do you see her tits!"
"That's my girlfriend you dumb fuck!"
"Oh my bad bro haha!"

The boy was a little suprised to see so many people..well yea it's school but it's summer school, it's for the students who failed their grade and got held back.

This boy was looking for the class he was supposed to go but couldn't find it.

'where the hell is class A-5' he keeps on looking and finally finds it.

He walks towards it with a blank expression, and reaches for the door knob, twists it and creeks open the door.

He could hear the loud chatter of the class students and a teacher who is trying to shut their mouths.

When the boy pushes the door wide open, everyone look at him, for a second they didn't recognise him but soon when they knew who he was they started whispering.

"Hey isn't that Vegas Marywood?"
"Yea what's he doing here?"

"Class! Could you shut your mouths for a minute!?" The teach says, she looks at Vegas and questions him.