Me, Myself And Her?

"V-vegas.." I say out his name, his eyes trail down at me, I forgot that I wasn't wearing a shirt just sweatpants, I don't usually wear a shirt when I sleep, I cover my upper body with my arms In a dramatic way, he rolls his eyes and walks inside the house even if I didn't tell him to come inside, uhh oookay I guess? I kinda feel embarrassed to see him after my dream yesterday.. unfortunately, for no good reason, I remember it in my head crystal clear.

"What happened? Why are you all wet?" I ask him, he turns and looks at me.

"I came here to give you your wallet, you forgot it on the bus so I took it," he explained why he was here but didn't answer my question. He reaches out his hand and gives me my wallet. I take it and smile.

"Thanks, but you still didn't answer my question." I was holding my wallet as i speak. He just looked at me with a sharp, straight look on his face. I raise my eyebrows, expecting him to answer.

"It's nothing, I ran here, so I'm covered in sweat," he says as he brushes his hair back with his fingers.

"You ran here just to bring my wallet?" I ask him, he looks at me and nods, I frowned my eyebrows...and i don't know why, but I felt like he was lying.

"Why are you lying?" I ask him. He looked like he was searching for something, looking around my house.

"Can I get some water, I'm thirsty," he asks me as he stands there in front of me...he keeps dodging my questions, I just stare at him.

"Hey, remember you should do whatever I say," he says as his lips slowly turn into a smile.

....."Fine," I give up and walk inside the kitchen, I take a glass from the cabinet and fill the glass with cold water from the bottle in the fridge. As I was pouring the water in the glass, the doorbell rang.

"Oh wait, I'll take it!" I yelled from the kitchen, but it was too late. Vegas had already opened the door when I walked out of the kitchen.....

Zelan's pov

School just ended, and i wanted to meet Aaron so badly. I felt like I wasn't talking with Aaron that much because of that stupid bio assignment that Miss clark gave us. We both always talk on the phone every day, text everyday, play video games all the time. Before I wasn't really interested in video games but I wanted to learn it just so I could play with Aaron cause he has a xbox and PlayStation and that idiot Kyle always ruins the moment whenever I wanted to kiss Aaron.

He is always around Aaron. It's not that I mind him staying around Aaron, but the thing is, he always comes in between me and Aaron like a jealous bastard. Like one time in the cafeteria I was talking with Aaron about space cause we both love talking about space, pretty nerdy but still whatever, Kyle comes outta nowhere and says "yo Aaron let's play xbox after school!" And Aaron says,"yeaaa sure! Come EAT with us!"

I just lose my brain cells whenever I hang out with Kyle.

BUT! TODAY! I'll definitely have Aaron all to myself cause I locked Kyle in the janitor's locker at school, heheh. For some reason, Aaron didn't come to school, which makes it a perfect opportunity to hang out with Aaron.

So here I am, infront of Aaron's house, i got ready especially for Aaron today with the cologne, earrings, dress, everything so I take a deep breath and smile, raise my hand and ring the doorbell.

The door opens, I immediately know that it's gonna be Aaron.

"Aaron I-" I suddenly stopped speaking when I saw the person in front of me, my face completely changed when I saw Vegas open the door....why is he here? And why does he look all sweaty like that? I turn my gaze to the left to see a half-naked Aaron standing still with a glass of water in his hands....I look at Vegas and back at Aaron.....