From The Beginning

Disclaimer: This chapter may contain some parts that could upset some viewers, so please read this with caution.

Vegas Pov

It all started when I was a little kid, at maybe when I was 9. Me, my dad and my brother, Ken, he was about 11 years old, we were really poor. Dad wasn't able to afford our education money, so he made us stay at the house, and he went out for work. My dad used to work in a penthouse as a secretary, and this penthouse was worth more than 100 million, so he was getting well paid for his job.

There were hard core rich motherfuckers in that penthouse, in other words Mafias. These mafias were reckless assholes, they were so bad that if you don't lick their shoes when they asked, they will strip you naked in the streets, infront of everybody. Yea, weird, I know.

So my dad was always cautious with them and did whatever they asked, he made a contract that he would sacrifice his life in order to keep them safe from any kind of enemies.

But there was a top dog for all of these mafias. He basically ruled them and made them. He built the penthouse using black money. Of course..what can you expect from a mafia boss?

The top dog's name was Roy, that's it, just Roy, no one knows about his background and where he came from. Roy, saw how effective my dad used to work for them so he appointed my dad as his personal bodyguard.

This beast, fell in love with a rich CEO, business woman. He forced her to be with him, he threatened her that if she doesn't wanna be in love with him, he would kill her, so she didn't have any choice and gave up. That woman's name was Madalin, the mafias call her Maddy, she had a kid with her, he was two years younger than me, his name was Rueum.

Roy wanted my dad to guard her, so he did. Everyday was normal, they used to not talk with eachother cause they are not supposed to. But one day Madalin opened herself to my dad and talked about her hatred towards Roy and that she was worried about her kid, Rueum. He used to listen to her, infact they used to chat a lot without Roy knowing. Just like that Maddy fell in love with my dad cause he was the only one who used to listen to her, she can be herself with him and he wouldn't judge her.

Maddy asked my dad to run away with her, she didn't care if he loved her or not cause she just wanted to get out of Roy's hands. My dad knew this was very risky and could cost his life..but he still did it. He took her away from the penthouse. Dad kept one simple thing in his mind. No matter what, he must protect Maddy and Rueum even from Roy because Roy was the one who said to protect Maddy no matter what the cost. Roy only cared about Maddy, he didn't care about the damn kid, that is why Maddy was worried.

Dad took me and Ken from our old house and bought a house with the help of Maddy's money, she was super rich, she was as expensive as Roy himself, that's one of the reasons why Roy wanted her, because of her money.

She was still rich even after she left Roy.

Me and Ken were happy to stay with her cause we liked her and the way she was, Rueum was a quiet kid, he didn't talk much with us, whenever I talk to him, he just shoos me off like a damn dog...Maddy was a badass and she always used to talk about her being drunk in love and her weird lovelife stories.

Maddy used to take extra care of Rueum, but Ken absolutely hated that, he liked Maddy and didn't want her to treat us differently, he didn't know why she took extra care of that rude bastard.

She took good care of us tho. Dad used to go for work everyday to pay our education bills, house bills and everything but he doesn't need to overwork himself cause he has Maddy, The rich CEO of the city.

One day me and Rueum were seeing a TV show, Ken was at his school party or whatever, no one else was in the house cause dad was at work and Maddy was doing grocery shopping, suddenly we got a call, Rueum picked up the phone.