A Partner Is No Sibling

And that is how my nightmare started....

"Ken, are you seriously doing this? What's going on?" I was sitting in a bedroom, we were still in the damn penthouse....Ken and Rueum were sitting with me.

"Well... this is the easiest way to earn money.." he says as he leans back on the bed, resting his head on his right hand, relaxing, like he had no care in the world. On the other side, I was panicking my ass off.

"We can earn money in many different ways, Ken! This is not the only way..." He rolls his eyes at me and closes his eyes.

"Are you really doing this for money....or cause....mom died?" Rueum suddenly asks him with a poker face....he seems different too...

Ken opens his eyes and gets up. He stares at Rueum intensely for a while and smiles.

"No, you little shit. Don't you get it?" Ken asks him with a sly grin. Rueum frowns his eyebrows. Ken gets up from the bed and walks towards where Rueum is sitting.

"You are like a little bait in the ocean that's filled with sharks. I'm using YOU and your mommy's money to my advantage, if you don't wanna die in their hands..."

He puts both of his hands on Rueum and squeezes him, Rueum winces in pain. I get up from my place.

"You should fucking listen to me!" Ken yells at his face, Rueum shuts his eyes in fear, I walk towards Ken and pull his shoulder.

"Ken! That's enough! Get away from him" I push Ken aside, he glares at me.

"Same goes to you, you are working with me" Ken walks away before I could say anything. I look at Rueum...he was clenching his fists as his eyes were shut.

All of this bullshit was too much for him, he couldn't deal with this all at a very young age, I didn't know that at that moment.

.

.

.

Me and Ken started to work for the mafia, I didn't have any choice but to do it cause if I didn't....they would kill me and Ken. I dealt with it long enough. I sold drugs.... And learned how to fight...well mostly I learned how to kill a person. Ken was good at it....killing people, he learned it faster than I did. At this point I wasn't even suprised, he literally hit our own dad in the head and threw him in coma.

Time was passing by.... I hated to admit it but I was getting used to killing people and selling drugs. This was only a small part in being a "mafia" we had a long way to go, I mean I had a long way to go, Ken was adapting to the mafia world quickly and he was starting to understand everything. He saw the big picture, at that time I didn't know what he was thinking and planning cause I was busy in my work every day. We didn't go to school....I mean that's obvious. I didn't know what happened to Rueum. He was separated from us. He was with Roy's secretary when I last saw him...

The more I got used to this... the more I was changing. My way of thinking started to change, and my way of handling things started to change.....I can't say if it was in a good way or a bad way.

5 years have passed... I was 16, Ken was 18, and Rueum turned 15 maybe...I didn't know.

I was lying on my bed. I'm thinking....and thinking.. and thinking. I wanted to get outta here but....Rueum..I can't just leave him, I wanted to save my brother Rueum, even if he wasn't my biological brother... I still wanted to save him. He didn't ask for this.

But I have to get out of this shit hole. I can't think straight if I stay here, all the killing...blood..flesh..I can't do it, it might actually make me go crazy.