Me, Myself And..

Aaron pov

I looked over where Vegas was sitting..he just sat there like nothing really happened..I mean nothing actually happened but for some reason the atmosphere in the class is a little, well I don't know, tense? Or should I say awkward.

I was focusing on the history teacher's lecture. I feel like Vegas just unknowingly exposed Stilenski. We thought even Mr. Stilenski wouldn't treat a student differently than other students, but I guess I was wrong. The world really DOES revolve around money.

.

.

.

The next class started, it was Miss Clark's class. She is the biology teacher.

"Ok class I want you kids to divide into four groups for a assignment that I'm gonna give you" the teach says, I immediately look at Kyle and Zel, they also look at me with a stupid grin. Everyone started to divide into groups, few girls wait no, most of the girls went to Vegas.

Forgot to mention, butterflies Vegas is a hotshot in our school. With his attractive looks, excellent top grades, loads of money in hands and he was completely mysterious cause the school faculty members don't really know his background, the only thing they know is his father, who donates a lot of money to this school every year, he had the whole school wrapped around his finger.

The boys didn't really like him. Well, the main reason is....yup you guessed it right JEALOUSY! Why? Let me explain. (Aaron stole my narration job乁( •_• )ㄏ)

One! Most of the boys are like Andrew tate in here. If they don't have a girlfriend, they thought they were gay, Hey! I'm not one of them. I actually like Zel, or else she will staple me to the wall.

Two! The boys girlfriends always give attention to Vegas even if he looks like he doesn't want it.

Three! The whole attention that they give to him obviously makes them jealous, and him being the rich guy makes it even worse. So there, my friends, this is why Vegas is hated by most of the guys who have girlfriends except me cause Zel doesn't really show interest in him.

"Vegas! Can we team up!?"
"Vegas, I don't really understand this. Can you help me!"
"Vegas!"
"Vegas"

The girls just threw themselves over Vegas. He was clearly uncomfortable..

"Ok ladies! That's it! I'm gonna divide you people!" The teach shouts at the girls, everyone groan in irritation.

The teacher starts to split everyone up one by one into four groups, the students arrange the seats accordingly, I look at Kyle, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh, Vegas is left out. You should team up with.." she searches the class with her eyes to find people who could team up with Vegas, I hide my face with my hands cause I know I'm too dumb to even do anything with the genius and I would be a burden. (Spoiler alert cause that's true)

"Aaron!" Shit... she shouts my name.

"Aaron, Vegas, Lilly, and Sam." Great! Just great. I walk to Lilly and Sam to help them change the seats, Vegas brings the books needed.

We all sit down in our places and listen to what the hell the assignment is.

"Ok everybody I want you all to write and explain the advantages and disadvantages from the processes of probiotics and the dead line is Monday, today is Tuesday 5days time and whoever gives the best presentation, will get 20 marks extra in their bio exam so think about it" uhh the what? I looked over Kyle, and he also looked at me...20 marks is a lot, and I can easily pass my exam.

We both didn't understand what she even said, tho just about an extra 20 marks, Kyle tried not to laugh and looked away, and I also controlled myself. I don't know. We just randomly look at each other and start laughing. It's just our thing, I guess. Whenever I feel stupid or dumb I just look at Kyle cause I would think 'oh I'm not the only one'