Characters

Sooyoung- A beautiful girl, tall girl, dork, a SHIKSHIN, dancer (a member of a dance group in there university), rich, daughter of the owner of Shi Dae University, guitarist, kind, caring, smiling face but deep inside she wants to be loved and to love,and let us say she is handsome to be a girl. Buddies of Tae, Yoon, Yul, Hyoyeon.

Jessica Jung- Cold to other people but she is warm when it comes to the people she really love, ice queen, has a dongsaeng Krystal the Ice Princess, smart, sleepy head, a blond hair, a friend of Seo, Tiff, and Sunny, she is a Korean-American, don't like cucumbers, Show it to her and you are DEAD! HAHA. KIDDING READERS. Daughter of the owner of Jung's Mall and Jung's Resort.

Tiffany Hwang- Eye smile princess, loud mouth like a speaker (keke), has a crush to Taeyeon, red hair, Korean-American girl also like Jessi, hate bugs, besties of Sunny, Seo, Jessi. Daughter of the owner of Hwang's Hotel and Restaurant.

Taeyeon- Dork, short kid (haha), has an angelic voice when she sings, has a cute nose, captivating eye, dorky smile, ahjumma laugh, buddies of Soo, Yoon, Yul, Hyo. Daughter of the owner of Dorky Hotel and Restaurant.

Im Yoona. Also a shikshin, her talent is acting, a member of a dance group in the university, a beautiful girl, lovesick because of Seo Joo Hyun. (Seohyun) buddies of Yul, Soo, Hyo, Tae. Daughter of the owner of Im's Airlines

Seohyun- An innocent girl who loves to read books a lot, loves to eat gogumas, straight forward, well-mannered, very smart girl, friend of Tiff, Jess, Sunny. Daughter of the owner Seo's Hospital.

Sunny Lee- Aegyo Queen, shorter than Taengoo, short hair girl, has a crush to Soo but when Hyomin comes to her life, it changed, friend of Seo, Jessi, Tiff. Daughter of the owner of SM Entertainment.

Hyomin- Quite girl, a friend of Hara, has a crush to Sunny, she calls sunny "bunny", she is working in a cafe as a waitress called "Love Cafe" this is the place where she met Sunny. Daughter of the owner of Hyo's Entertainment.

Kwon Yuri- A casanova girl, loves to flirt anyone, anywhere, (geez yul), has a charming smile, cool girl, member of a dance group also, loves to play pranks, buddiea of Tae, Yoon, Tae, Hyo. Daughter of the owner of Kwon's Hospital.

Hara- Smart girl, loves to make jokes, always laughing, has a feelings for Yul. Friend of Hyomin. Daughter of the owner of Goo's Southern Builders.

Kim Hyoyeon- Has a sister Kim Taeyeon, an incredible dancer of the university, a choding, buddies of Yul, Tae, Yoon, Soo. Daughter of the owner of Kim's Dance with Grace Studio.

Nicole Jung- Cousin of Jung's Sister, a dancing queen also like Hyo, Daughter of the owner of Jung's Dancw Studio.

Other Characters: f(x), Hyuna, Siwon, Soojin etc.