Nicole Jung

Hyoyeon's POV

I tucked myself in my Ferrari 458 Italia. As my unnie tucked herself in her Ferrari F12 berlinetta. We head back in our house just to see our butlers, maids, guards, etc. Our parents is not here again. Business again. I miss them. I hope i can start a day seeing them before we head in university, going back to the home and to be greeted by your parents just the old times. I miss those moments. We eat our dinner. We offer the other people in the mansion to join us while we are eating. They gladly accepted it. I'm done eating. "Unnie, i'm going to the studio now." I said. "Keepsafe, bring your phone with you. Don't forget it. Arra?" Unnie said, i nodded. I got dressed and ready to head in our studio. But before i go to our studio. I quikly buy energy drinks and some snacks in store. Ready to leave. And here i am. Walking, THUD! Aw. Ouch! Sh*t!
"Are you that-" i stopped talking when I saw her wincing in pain. I quickly stood up. "Hey, are you alright? I'm sorry" i said she nodded and trying herself to stand but she can't I think she badly fall. "Here, let me help you" i offered my hand and she accepted it. Thump-thump-thump. She stood up. "Ahm, you can let go of my hand" she said in shy tone i quickly let go "Sorry again. Hehehe. Ms?" "Nicole Jung, and you are?" "Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon. Are you alright? Can you walk?" I asked her in my worried tone. I'm really worried. "Yeah, i'm alright. My butt is only hurt. Hahaha," she chuckled i blush when i heard BUTTS. I laughed. "So where are you heading off? I'm here to help you, because I'm the cause of your pain in your butt. Hahaha" i said. "I'm going to the studio. Hahaha. Thank you for the help." She said. I smiled. "C'mon, i'm also heading at our studio." I said "so this studio is yours?" She asked "yes. This is the one that I'm managing." I said. "Cool. How old are you?" "19. You Nicole?" I asked her back "same as yours" with a winked i chuckled and blush. Omo, Nicole! Stop that. Hahaha. I said in my head. We are here now at the studion. We start stretching our bodies. I played a cool music. I dance, with my cool moves. I look at Nicole. She is staring me. I think she is drooling. Hahaha. I smirked.

Nicole's POV

Woah, She is cool. Wow! I think I'm drooling. Guess what? She is dancing which you can see her abs. Gosh, that abs I wanna grab it! Grr! Stop it Nicole. She is looking at you. I saw her smirked at me. I snap out. I winked, i walk with poise, full of sexiness. And just to see her stopped dancing. Then I smirk in victory. Hahaha. Hyoyeon, let us see. I touch her shoulder with sexiness and bit my lip, i start grinding myself to her i swear i saw her red cheeks! Hahaha. While i'm enjoying what i'm doing. A hand stopped me. I saw hyoyeon, she is so close in my face. She touch my cheeks, and slide down one finger in my lips. I blush. Because of the hotness we have this time. I snapped out. She smirk. She close the gap between our faces. She kiss me. She kiss me in the cheeks "bring it on baby" she whispered in husky voice i shivered. I smirked back and we start dancing. After 5 minutes, I think we are both exhausted because of the strong moves we danced. We landed in the floor and we start laughing. "That was the amazing dance i ever had in my life" she said "that was also the best for me" i said. She stood up, to get our bag. "Drink this up Nic." I raised an eye brow "just wanna call you like that. Your name is too long." She said, i nodded and drink what she offered to me. "Thanks Hyo" i smiled. :) "no problem" "do you go to school?" I asked "yes, you?" She said "where? I'm about to go to school next week" "why is that? In Shi Da-" she got cutted by a phone call and she answered it "ne unnie, i'm going back there" she said. "Hey, Nic i need to go bach to our house. My parents wants to see me. Thanks for the time Nic. Hope we see each other again. Bye. Take care, arasso?" "Ne, see you again. Bye, take care also and thanks by the way" i said she nodded.

Hyoyeon's POV

That was intense. Thank god! Thank you tae unnie! You called me if not I swear i don't know how am i going to keep our cobversation. I'm too nervous because of what I did. I kiss her on the cheeks! I touch my lips and i smiled like an idiot! Hahaha! Nicole Jung. I will make you mine. I know what this feeling. You are my first kiss. Huhuhu, My virgin lips.

Kim's Mansion.
Taeyeon's POV

I'm here at the garden. I always do this. Just to star gazing. I love to see stars. There are so beautiful. I'm in my deep thoughts. Now I am 20. I need to be engage with a person that my parents going to introduce to me. I sigh for 100th times. My thought were got distracted by a Bentley Flying Spur car. It's our parents. I walk to them and bowed to them. "Umma, Appa. Did you eat you already?" I asked "Ani, sweety. We are so tired that is why we head here first." My appa said. "Then let me tell the maids to prepare for your dinner" i said "before that Taengoo, can you call hyoyeon and head back here now" umma said i nodded. I told the maids to prepare dinner for our parents. I called hyoyeon to head back here now. I got inside of the house sitting in the living room. "Ms. Taeyeon. Your presence is asked by Mr. Kim" i nodded i know what they want to me now. "Appa, you called for me. What is it?" I asked "Do you know Mr Hwang?" I shook my head. "He is my best friend since highschool days" i shook my head again "aish this dork. Well you will see him in the next month." My appa said. "Why i should meet him appa?" I asked "His daughter will be your soon-to-be-wife sweety, she is your childhood friend." Umma said while grinning. "Umma, i don't remember her." I said "O you will love her. She is your first love. You always said. Miyoung this, miyoung that, hahaha!" I blush because of that now I remember her. My first love. It's been a while when the last time I saw her. I'm lost in my thoughts again. I stopped zoning out. When I saw my lil sis. Waving her hand on my face. "What?!" I asked her "nothing much. You are zoning out" she said. "Congrats by the way unnie." She winked at me. I chuckled and nodded. "Hyoyeon. Come here and let us talk also." Umma said "Want me to find you a date?" Umma said. "Aniyo umma. I have already." Hyo said. "Jinja?! When?! You did'nt even tell me! Who is he or she?! Where did you meet her?!" I asked her "aish unnie, so many questions! It's none of your business!" She stucked her tounge out at me. Aish this girl.

Hyoyeon's POV

So many questions unnie. "Who is she sweety?" Appa said. "I just met her at the studio one hour ago" i said. "She is Nicole Jung" i continued with a big smile. "A, the daughter of the owner of Jung's Dance Studio?" Umma said. "What?! She has a studio also?! Why she even going in our studio when she already have?!" I was shocked. Taeyeon unnie laugh at me. Our parents just shrugged it off. Something is odd. Smells fishy. I squinted my eyes to my parents they stood up from there chairs. Before I ask them a question they are already heading to there room. "Unnie, what is with them?" I ask. "Dunno hyo. Just don't mind them." I nodded. "Let us sleep hyo. We have a class tomorrow" tae unnie said.

I showered, brush my teeth, wore tank top and short and dried my hair. After that I slumped my body in my bed. And I drifted in my dreams.