New Girls in the University

Choi's Mansion
Sooyoung's POV

"Oy, Soo. Wake up sweety!" No movement. Argh, my mom said, "Wake up SHIKSHIN!". Not again she shouted. "Aish this girl, the food is so delicious, I'm going to eat all of them". my mom exclaimed. And then I jolted from the bed. "Urgh! No mom! Thefoodisallmine! I said in a fast tone, my mom just giggled because of my behavior. "Okay sweety. It is all yours. Now wash up before your butt go down stair. You stink!" She said. "Aish, such an evil mom". I mumbled.

I walk in the bathroom to wash my face and to brush my teeth.

At the Dining Room
Still Sooyoung's POV

"Good morning Mom, Dad, Oppa, Unnie". I greeted them all cheerfully. "Morning to you too, Shikshin". They greeted me at the same time. I chuckled. "Come have a sit beside me dongsaeng and start dig in". Siwon oppa said and I nodded. "So, Soo I am going to be your homeroom teacher". Soojin unnie said, I chocked the food and my eyes widen. "What?! You're kidding, right?!". "Aniyo sweety. Your unnie is stating the truth". My dad said. I'm still chocking, water please I thought. "Here dongsaeng drink it up, Slow down while eating your food, arasso?" My oppa said and patted ny back, I simply nod. "Unnie, why there?" I asked her. "What there are you talking about Soo?" I rolled my eyes "Why are you working at Shi Dae University, there are many other universities to work on". I protested. "I just want to, waeyo? You don't want to see your beautiful sister the whole day?!" While flipping her hair, She answered me back. "Beautiful my ass" I mumbled. "Fine go there, just don't nag on me unnie" I pleaded to her. She just shrugged it off. Argh, for Pete's sake I shouted ot my head. Then our father stood up from his chair. "I got to go there's pile of works at the office. Take care all of you". He kiss us the 3 girls on the cheeks and patted the back of my oppa as a sign of fatherly affection to his son. We bid our goodbyes to him. A smile crept at my face. "What are you smiling at? Get your butts out of here, you will be late". I snapped out from my thoughts and got startled at my unnie's voice she just shouted at my face. "I'm not deaf unnie" I said and dashed out from the kitchen to make my way to my room to get dress. "Wow, you look so good Choi Sooyoung, hahahaha". I complimented myself. I got out from my room to say goodbye to my mother and oppa, where is soojin, i wondered. I tucked myself in my car (Porsche 918-Spyder a silver car) Cool right? When i was about to start the engine, a knock on my window can be heard and I open it, It's my unnie, i ask her why. "Take Care my lil sis". Before i response, she already tucked herself in the car (Porsche Panamera e-Hybrid a silver also) and we start our way out of the garage. And i saw my oppa is also driving his car (Porsche Macan it is a blue car). He waved at me and i waved back with a playful smile. While I'm driving.
Ring-ring-ring-ring. I answered the call it is Taeyeon. "Soo where are you now?" The short kid "on my way, midget". I replied with a smirk, but that smirk slowly fades "Don't start with me Soo, you'll get it from me". Tae answered with a cold tone I shivered she is serious. I chuckled nervously "Taengoo-ah, I'm just kidding". I said "Call the others, buddy". I quickly called them few rings and they answered. "Yow soo" that is the player Yul said. "Morning unnies" our maknae Yoon said. "Oy, shikshin, what is up?" Hyo said. "Morning guys" I greeted them "nothing much hyo" i continued. "Where are you all of you now?" Tae said "on our way" we said in unison. "Keepsafe buddies, Yul! Slow down. Will you?" Tae said with seriousness in her voice. "Ne, ne u-unn-ie" yul stuttered. We burst in laughter. Minutes passed, we are all here now in Shi Dai University parking lot, parking our own cars. Woah, what is this? Are you curious what I'm talking about? Rampage of cars? I must say. Hahaha, I stated in my head. The five of us has a luxurious cars if you are wondering which cost a lot. Really lots of money. Yul's car (Lamborghini Huracan silver one) Tae's Car (Ferrari F12 berlinetta red)
Hyo's Car (Ferrari 458 Italia red also just like to her Sister) Yoon's car (Lamborghini Aventador orange) Soo's car (Porsche 918 spyder silver also) we got of fron our cars, We fix ouselves to be more look good. By then all eyes on us, yeah. We are popular, all students knows us here, not just here in other universities also. "Gosh all of them are so beautiful and handsome at the same time" Girl 1 said. "Marry me Sooyoung-sshi" guy 1 said. "Be my girlfriend Sooyoung" Girl 2 said, i smiled to her and she squeled just like that, only smile. "Taeyeon" "Yoona" "Yuri" "Hyoyeon" "Sooyoung" they are shouting our names, giggling, stunned in our beauties, mouth gape, all eyes fix on us. Then, 4 cars made there way to park. I look at the cars, also luxurious like us. Then 4 unfamiliar faces got off from there car.