12 Elite Students

At the Shi Dae University
Author's POV

The first 5 elite students that are now here at the university are Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Their homeroom teacher asked them to go in their new classroom now. After 5 minutes exactly, 4 cars arrived in the parking lot which the new girls from LA. Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany and Sunny the other 4 elite students. The teacher also asked them to go in their new classroom now. All students that wants to see all the 12 elite students were awed, stunned, amazed, whooing, whispering, shouting, smiling, and fan girling. Their homeroom teacher is patiently waiting for the 3 girls to arrived. After minutes ago. A three cars making their ways in the parking lot. A white Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Silver Bentley Flying Spur, and Red Ferrari FF arrived. All students are confused because this is the first time they saw the cars. They are waiting to see who are the 3 elite students driving those expensive cars. The teacher was glad that the last 3 elites arrived safely.

Student's POV

"Hey who might it be?" "Those car are sure expensive also" "This is the first time i saw those cars" "Omo! In the red car is Goo Hara in 2A section did'nt know that she is really rich!" "In the silver car is Park Hyomin?!" "Hyomin? As in the waitress in the Love Cafe?" "She is also rich?" "I thought she is a scholar only that ia why she is here in the university" "Hyomin is rich she just did'nt talk about it" "Yeah, Hyomin and Hara were just simple, they are humble even if they are rich" "In the white car, Is Nicole Jung right?" "She is beautiful" "Look guys she also have an eye smile like Tiffany-sshi" "I heard that Nicole Jung is a cousin of Jessica" "I also heard that she is really good at dancing like Hyoyeon unnie" "Kyaaaa! All elite students were so beautiful and rich!"

Nicole's POV

"Girls, over here." A woman shouted. I think she is in her 20s? Who might is she? There is also other 2 girls walks beside me. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Goo Hara and this is Park Hyomin the elite students here. You are Nicole Jung right? The transferred student here?" She asked me with a friendly smile. "Ne, I am Nicole Jung. A pleasure to meet you Hara-sshi and Hyomin-sshi." I said while offering my hand to shake hands to them. They accepted it. We smiled to each other. "Drop the formalities. That woman over there is our homeroom teacher." The other girl said in quite and soft voice Hyomin. "A, Ne. Hyomin, she is pretty. Wait! Hyomin?! As in Park Hyomin the waitress in the Love Cafe?!" I asked in shocked. She looks really pretty today. She is an elite also. So she is rich also? Why she even bother to work in a cafe as a waitress? "Hehehe, Ne. I just wanted to work just to kill some time. Park Hyomin imnida." She offered her hand again, i gladly accept while bowing to her. "Good Morning girls. So the 3 of you, knew each other now by the way i saw the 3 of you while walking are talking. I guess?" "Ne seosang-nim, where are the others elite Ma'am?" Hara asked. "O  there are now in your new classroom. Hope you will like them." "Of course seosang-nim" we said in unison we looked to each other we laughed. "Okay girls. We need to go now." We walked and finally reach the room.

Yul: Gosh, where are they now. I want to meet them now the other 3 elites.
Tae: Yul, are you going to play with their hearts if you saw them?
Yul: Aniyo unnie. I just want to meet them. I already told you that i stopped being a player when i saw that girl in the club.
Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny were shocked in the moment they heard what Yuri said.
Jess: Is that for real Yul? Asked in disbelief look. Yul just nodded.
Tiff: The Kwon Yuri? The casanova girl?! Asked with her loud mouth. Yul nod again.
Seo: Yuri unnie?! Because of only one girl you stopped being a player?! Yul nod again.
Sunny: E?! I can't believe it i just saw you the last time in the amusement park making out with a stranger! Shook her head while laughing.
Tae: What Yul buddy said here right now. It is the truth. She stopped being a player.
Soo: Ne. She stopped flirting. We were kinda shocked when we are always together she never asked some girls number. Said while munching food.
Yoon: Ne, she did'nt even looking at the girls for long. She will just take a glimpse.
Hyo: She is sick now. Love sickness.
Jess, Tiff, Seo and Sun: So who is the girl that Yuri made crazy?! And stopped her for being a player she used to be?!
Tae, Yoon, Hyo and Soo look at to one another: She did'nt even know her name but the girl knows Yul buddy.
Before they continued their talking the bells rung. Their homeroom teacher Choi Soojin opened the door of there room while the 3 elite students remains outside.