Three

When James woke up he just wanted water. So he went dowstairs and to the kitchen, where he took a glass and filled it with water. He drank it and then put the glass away. He went to the living room to check on his boyfriend, but Regulus wasn't there. "Oh" James thought and went to the bathroom, no one. Backyard, no one. Office, no one. Bedroom, no one. Kitchen, no one. James found it very strange as it was already late and Regulus was usually home at this time.

"Maybe he went to Lily's" James thought and decided to go and check as it couldn't harm him to. This meant he took his keys and left the house, walking towards Lily's house.

Lily was Regulus' best friend. She lived with three of her friends: Mary, Marlene and Dorcas. Lily was kind, helpful and she had red hair.

When James got there, he knocked to the door three times. Few seconds and the door was opened by Lily herself. "Hey! I was just wondering if you could hel-" "YOU" Lily screamed pointing at him. Lily was angry and she looked scary. "YOU DICK" Lily screamed. "What did I d-"

Lily slapped him on the cheeck, which made James step back. "What the hell-" "I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU? HE CAME HERE, CRYING HIS EYES OUT AGAINST MY SHOULDER AND TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU DID! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!" Lily screamed. "Who are you talking about?" James asked.

"Don't act so fucking innocent now, Potter! Only a week ago he was telling me how you're the prince of his dreams and how he was waiting for you to propose, and now he's telling me how you fucking raped him!" Lily screamed. James was terrified and confused. "You're not welcome in this house" Lily said. "Where is he now?" James asked. "I am not going to tell you that!"

And suddenly James remembered.

"Good evening sexy" James said. "I am not in the mood Jamie" Regulus said, pushing James away. "But I am and as you're my boyfriend, you will help me with it" James said. "I don't want this, James" Regulus said. "I know the truth is the opposite" James answered. A bit later James pulled Regulus' shirt off. "No- no, James- Seriously" Regulus said trying to cover his body with his hands and sitting up.

"Shh, shut up. I know you enjoy it. I know you, you're such a slut" James said. "No James I don't! I am too tired for this shit! Just let me sleep and-" "Shut up bitch" James said and heard Regulus swallow. Regulus' pants were pulled off and soon he was laying down. Regulus was turned to face the pillow and hix boxers were pulled off. James noticed Regulus couldn't move.

James slapped Regulus' ass and got a sob from the younger. Then James stripped and went inside of Regulus. "It hurts" Regulus sobbed. "Be quiet already! I know it dosen't! You enjoy it slut" James hissed. James started to move quickly and fast.

James came with a moan and he noticed Regulus had fainted.

James blinked and came back to reality. Was that really him doing that to his little Reg? The door in front of him was closed. Had it even ever been open in the first place or had he just imagined it all?

Well, it didn't really matter. He had lost Regulus, but he wanted him back. Tears formed in his eyes and fell down. He walked back home, crying like a mad man. And eventually at home, he cried himself to sleep.

Edited