09

Zed ran towards the three from his place right outside the den, "don't make me take this off, you don't wanna see me zombie out."

He was holding... his broken Z-band to his wrist. All the wolves growled, "wolves?" Willa called defensively; rightfully so, he was threatening them. They growled louder, their eyes lighting up this time. Zed threw the Z-band off, "Now!"

More pronounced veins crawled up his arms and neck and he growled, "Stay back," he said his voice lowering several octaves. One of the wolves came at him and threw them across the den.

Moe growled; she reacted faster than Terrance could. She reached up and in one swift motion she snapped off her necklace and tossed it across the den. Zed stumbled back as soon as he saw her step towards him. He wasn't going to fight her. But he nearly jumped out of his skin when her eyes blazed to life turning blue, her teeth grew into fangs, her ears turning into points much like the wolves. A greenish blue aura surrounded her body taking the appearance of a fox with three tails. She let out a loud chattering sound as if she was ready to fight. "No stop!" Terrance yelled picking up Moe.

"Zed stop!" Addison yelled as she snapped his Z-band back in place. "Zed, I want to be here, we all did." Wyatt hesitantly picked up the necklace by the chain letting out a sigh of relief when it didn't do anything. Terrance had long since paid to replace Moe's chain after a three-year-old Moe chewed it beyond repair. Looking back, it was probably why his father had an anxiety attack when he found Terrance fixing it. She was too young for her powers to show up so there was nothing to see thankfully. He hissed as the pendent, that was still pure silver swung back and hit his arm. He threw it towards Terrance who skillfully caught it after years of catching pompoms and flyer girls and pressed the silver pendant to her chest holding it there.

"What?"

Bree took out her phone, "but you texted help, and I couldn't get a hold of TJ."

Addison shook her head, "Yeah, I needed help on the chemistry homework didn't you see the beaker emoji?"

"My phone is dead."

She looked back at the phone, "Oh I do now," she winced sheepishly. "By the way I love this new look." She was obviously trying to cover her tracks, "New hair stylist?"

"Werewolves; they know hair."

"And manicures," Wynter said, showing off her nails. They hummed in agreement. Addison jumped down and made her way to Wynter to examine her nails. She showered the she-wolf with complements making her blush a deep red.

Terrance smiled at the two shaking his head, "They think Addie might be werewolves too, and had an interesting theory about us that Moe just proved right."

Zed's eyes widened, "What how? And what are you two then?"

"Okay, first of all rude wording," Moe sassed. She shook her head, "Maybe a grandparent in Addie's case."

Addison tore her eyes from Wynter, keeping her hand in hers, and looked to Zed, "My hair means something, this could be my pack."

Willa came forward with a small chest, "for centuries this had been set aside for the great Alpha." She opened it, inside was a brightly glowing moonstone. A charged moonstone.

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us Addison," Wyatt warned. She nodded quickly.

"If you're truly one of us," Willa added, emphasizing the word truly. "When you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf. Part of our pack forever."

"What!" Zed shouted in shock, "Wait."

"Can I think about it?" She asked.

Willa looked back at her brother and best friend, "for a day."