11

She ran out and followed her best friend and brother, she found them sitting on the steps of the entrance. "I lost," Zed said with no room for argument.

"Probably," she said sitting next to them.

"Just as well," he looked up at the humanized portrait of himself, "I think I lost myself trying to prove that I'm not a monster, but I am, and I should have been proud of that."

"I like Zombie Zed way better than human Zed," Terrance said with a smiled.

Zed smiled down at him, "And I adore kitsune Terrance."

"Then you'd be the only one in this backwards town. I don't know if the wolves are coming back. There's no way I'm making cheer captain now even though he won."

"I don't know, I kicked him in the vanity, so we'll see what happens."

He laughed; "nice," he fist bumped her. He sighed and stood up, "Let's get that necklace back to Addison." 

The alarm suddenly started blaring, Zed groaned and dropped his head into his hands, "I really hope that wasn't because of me."

"Attention! Attention! Monster activity at Seabrook Power."

"Seabrook power?" Terrance's eyes widened, "the wolves, they went after the stone."

"Terrance! Zed! Eliza!" Bree came running down the hall, "We're- we're gonna help the wolves." She beckoned them after her.

~~~

"You're trespassing, werewolves!" Dale yelled.

"How can we be trespassing on our own land?" Wyatt asked.

"This is werewolf territory!"

"I don't know anything about that!"

"We can take them."

Willa

Here it getting louder
A call for revolution
Yeah we came for what is ours

It's time for restitution
We'll protect our own take back the stone
no, human nature cannot hold us down

Wyatt

Stranded at the bottom
But we're more than a whisper
no, we'll never be forgotten
Our bloods thicker than silver, yeah

When worlds collide, it's do or die
So, tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground

Wyatt, Willa

Here us howl, All or nothing
Fangs are out we ain't running
Here us howl, it's all or nothing

Whole pack

Ohhh
This is a declaration
Ohhh
Of a new generation

It's now or never
we're in this together
We'll fight though
the highs and the lows
No, we won't break
We're more than flesh and bone

The growled "arrest them!" The Z-patrol let out a noxious gas that was making them lightheaded and burning them all over. "Colloidal silver that'll tame those beasts." They were then cuffed to the chain linked gate, probably meant to go down with the building.

"Demo time everybody clear out," Zed's dad called.

A different animalistic sound was heard, Wyatt smirked when he heard what it was, claws slashed at the cuffs freeing them. The person doing it was small and able to hide in the cloud of silver so they clearly could tell it was Moe skipping school.

A deeper louder one resounded. Willa, Wynter and Wyatt grinned. Z patrol officers were thrown on their backs, the ground cracked at their feet and the taser turned into plants in their hands. Before anyone knew what was happening Terrance was standing in front of the pack, his hand on the handle of a Katana in a sheath on his side. Everything he was on full display. The last Kitsunes stand guard over the wolf pack.