Chapter 21

RECAP

~Abi's POV ~

"I would never of forgot about you guys you were my only friends. I had no friends when you guys were bullyig me. I didn't want anyone else to come close incase they got hurt aswell. I have made up with the rest of the guys the only person missing is you, Can we be friends Taylor" I said voice sounding quite hopeful.

END OF RECAP

i was standing there for at least 5 minutes. There was an awkward silence. Not one of us was talking

"Okay Taylor I get it you don't want to be friends, I get it. Am going down to see the other guys" I said turning round and walking towards the door.

"Wait Abi please listen to me am sorry for hurting you. If the offer still stands can we be friends please Abi I just want this to be over and go back to being friends" Taylor said getting up and walking over to me.

"Okay Taylor I accept you apology but if you start to bully me again i won't be able to trust you again Taylor" I told Taylor giving him a hug. "Last year I despised you and now we are here hugging and friends again" I said out loud, Taylor laughed and agreed.

"Hey Abi let's go down and trick the guys" Taylor said.

"I guess that could be fun, let's go" I said running towards the door and heading towards the elevator I wanted the elevator door to shut before Taylor got there. The door was about to shut and he got into the elevator and laughed.

~At the pool with the guys~

"Are you ready to trick the guys" Taylor said looking out beside the pool.

"Ready as I will ever be" I said starting to get nervous.

As we were walking out we decided to shout as each other and make it more believable.

"YOU ARE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON TAYLOR, YOU HURT ME, YOU CALLED ME NAMES, YOU BULLIED ME. WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU" I was trying not to laugh. Taylor was walking a bit in front of me and and I was following behind him.

Taylor stopped and I looked at all the guys, they looked shocked at the outburst.

Taylor turned to me "I DONT KNOW WHY MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WERE SUCH A BITCH AND SO FULL OF YOUR SELF JUST BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER WAS FAMOUS YOU TREATED ME AND THE GUYS LIKE DIRT. WE NEEDED TO TREAT YOU A LESSON" after that we both burst out laughing. The guys looked so confused.

"Wait what's so funny I don't get it" Jack J said and all the guys agreed.

"Well guys me and Taylor made up, we are friends again, no more awkward silences. And most of all no more shouting at each other and you guys having to pick between us."

I suddenly got pushed into the pool I got to the surface and looked at the boys and Taylor was stood there trying not to laugh.

"I hate you TAYLOR" I said getting out and trying to give Taylor a hug. We decided to all go up to our rooms since it was 12 at night we had to get up early tomorrow for Magcon. We all went to our beds.

"GoodNight Shawny" I said going into my bed.

All I heard before going to sleep from the other side of the room was "Good Night Ab's" and with that I was fast asleep.

A/N Heyy guys am back I have finished my exams and I am back to updating this book. Sorry for the short chapter the next chapter will be longer because it's her first day at Magcon just so you guys know I have never been to a Magcon Event so it's what I would imagine it to be like :)

Follow my Twitter if you guys want
~ @Tara_XIX