Matthias X Reader: Secrets

"MATTHEW FREDRICK" I yell walking towards his studio at 7:30 AT NIGHT. "Alright who let it slip" he says standing up. "Were you gonna tell me" I ask. "eh let's talk about this over there" Matt tells me. I rolled my eyes "Lead the way then boy" I say. He turns around to everyone else "Be back in a sec" he says then walks out the front.

"where you gonna tell me" I ask. "No" he says. I try to say something but he says "But I have a reason" he says. "What, what is the reason" I ask. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry" he tells me. "I'm always gonna worry about you, I love you" i say. "i know, and I love you too baby" he tells me "come on let's get back". "Fine" I say as we walk back to the studio.

~~Matt's Pov~~

We walk back to see everyone looking at us. "what?" I ask. "Lav" is all Sam says. My eyes widen. "You uhh heard that entire conversation didn't you" I ask. Everyone Nods. I look at Y/n, my girlfriend, who's now looking at me. "Sorry" I whisper. "Don't even" she says and rolls her eyes. "How long then" Woods asks me. "Five months" I half whisper. "FIVE MONTHS" Sam yells. "WHAT" eveyone else says.

I feel Y/n press her head into my chest. "love you" I whisper. "There's no point in whispering I hear Everything" Cj tells me and half whispers The end. "not creepy at all" I hear Y/n/n mumble. "i know right, I work with him" I say as my phone goes off. "that's him" I say. "You stay here with the girls" I tell Y/n. "okay" she nods. "Boys" I say.

After the 'talk' with Benjimen I walk back into the studio. "See I'm okay" I say to Y/n. She doesn't say anything she just stands up and hugs me. I smile. Then the Boys walk back in. "so that went well?" Cj says. Y/n looks up at me through her eyelashes. I turn of my Lav. Then lean down and whisper something into her ear. She looks up at me shocked.

"you like the sound of that?" I ask. "baby" she says and looks up and me and shakes her head. I smirk.