Matthias x Reader: The Secret Experement

"MATT" I hear someone yell. I think it's one of the DeMars. "WHAT" I yell back considering I'm trying to work. "TELL MY ANOYYING BROTHER TO GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK" I hear her yell again. "WOODLAND DEMAR GIVE Y/N'S PHONE BACK TO HER" I yell. Someone runs into my office. "What" I ask.

"fuck I'm out of breath" I hear Woods say. "Give me the damn phone" I say and put my hand out. "No" he says as Y/n runs in. "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK" She yells. "Woods give me the Damn phone" I say and put my hand out. "Fine" he says and slaps the phone into my hand. "thank you" I say and give her phone back.

"Thank you Matt" she says. "no problem" I say and wink at her. "I'm gonna pretend like, you did not just wink at my little sister" Woods says. "And I'm gonna pretend like I didn't hear you fucking my best friend last night" y/n says looking up at Woods "My Best friend fucking my brother". Woods claps and says "that's my que to leave" he says then walks out.

"Did you actually" I ask her. "yes... yes I did" she says "i was trying to read" she says with a slight laugh. "it's nothing you haven't heard before" i say. "SHUT UP WOODS WILL HEAR YOU" she says lightly hitting my arm. "oh well" I say. "He will KILL you if he finds out" she says. "What it's not like were dating" i say "oh shit we are" i say with a smile causing her to roll her eyes. "oh you love me" I say.

"Yes I do" she says and kisses me. "oh I'm staying at the studio to talk to Ben later, you want to join" I say before she leaves the room. "Of course" she says and leaves.

"god i love that girl" I say to myself as I turn back to my computer. I open my emails and start to write some stuff down. "Love who??" Woods says walking back into my office. "No-one" I say as I continue typing. "sure... I don't believe you" he says. "leave my office Woods" I say without turning around. "I'm not in your office" he says causing me to turn around and look at him. "Close enough" I say "remember were staying late tonight because of the meeting with the phantom later" I remind him as I turn around to continue working.

"alright" Woods says as I hear him leave blue. A little while later I get desturbed by someone knocking on my door. "Come in" I say. "Hey" Y/n, my girlfriend, says. "you do realise my window is SMASHED, you don't have to knock" I say. "yeah I know but... Woods raised a respectful young lady" she says. "i know that" I say "so what's up" I ask. "well" she starts "everyone's gathering for the meet up" she says "it's" she looks at watch "6 and you said the meeting is at 7" she says and leaves. "alright I'll be out in a sec let me just finish writing this" I say as I close my tabs and walk out.

"Hello" everyone says. "hey" I say as I walk and sit down on the sofa. "What we gonna do while we wait" Woods asks. "Ya'll can do your own things till I get the message" I say. Just as I say that everyone goes into there own conversations.

~~Y/n's Pov~~

"Hello" everyone says to Matt. "hey" he says as he walks and sit down on the sofa. "What we gonna do while we wait" Woods asks. "Ya'll can do your own things till I get the message saying he's here" he say. Just as he says that everyone goes into there own conversations.

Why do I feel like I don't belong? Why like my brother's here I should feel like I belong. Right? My boyfriends here I should feel like I belong. Right? These people are all my friend. Right? They're not fake. Right?. I get pulled out of my thoughs by a message.

Mattyy 😍😘

M-Hey love, you okay?

Y- yeah I'm good

M- you sure, you looked pretty spaced out

Y- Matt, I'm okay

M- mhm