1|| Sleep Didn't Come Easily As It Was Used To Before...

Hello! 

Welcome to my new story! 

I hope you enjoy! 

Trigger warning! 

Insomnia! 

If you don't like these kind of stories, please don't read. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

I had been planning to write a story like that, but I couldn't really find a plot lol! After a lot of planning I could finally come up with a good plot! 

So here we are~! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Over the past years, insomnia has completely destroyed his working life. He had been doing well in his work for past years despite the fact that he had been struggling with insomnia. However, insomnia had worsened that year. He was always exhausted, was unable to concentrate and was very forgetful. On the days he could get a good sleep, his memory worked very well. On days he couldn't, he would forget things he was going to do or things people told him and he didn't even mention that how hard it was for him to make right decisions... 

Chuuya felt himself like running a marathon when in fact he was supposed to go to bed. He felt as if he was starting to develop mental health problems such as anxiety and depression. Being unable to sleep caused anxiety and stress. Chuuya even began to afraid of going to bed, not really wanting to fight against the chronical insomnia which was awaiting for him. The cummulative effect of months of sleeping trouble caused bad migraines, modes of depression and anxiety attacks which made falling asleep for him even harder. 

For the last four weeks he would lay awake for hours and it seemed like he was only able to sleep for around 15 minutes or less... His stomach and head were aching... 

Chuuya knew he should have taken some countermeasures, like drinking a warm cup of milk or chamomile tea, taking a relaxing bath, dimming the lights or avoiding caffeine in the afternoon and in the evening and he was avoiding heavy meals later in the day. He tried the strongest sleeping pills and the other methods. He also tried using lavender scented aromatherapy oils or soothing music to help soothe himself and relax. He sprayed his pillow with lavender water to help him drift off into a comforting sleep. He also purchased a weighted blanket, which helped him feel more secure and soothed his anxious mind. During the day, he took breaks in his busy job and practiced deep breathing, to help him stay calm. He took breaks and consciously relaxed each area of his body.

Chuuya would read some books until he could finally asleep. It would depend on what kind of books he would read, but he might get lost in a fantasy novel or classic literature. For bedtime reads he would probably look for something more calming. He might even select some poetry or short stories, as well as non-fiction books. He just needed something to shut his mind a little. 

However he knew these kind of things were never the answer... Pillows and bedding made no difference even though he had tried many variations... 

He was still suffering from night sweats and tinnitus which were more noticable at night no matter what he did... He was unable to do anything but stare at the screen of his phone with bloodshot eyes whole night and counting down the hours. 

The fact that Mori was regularly asking personal questions about his mental health and what he was doing to improve his insomnia was not doing him any favor. Moreover he was constantly being criticised for seeming tired all the time. 

It was hard for him to focus on work during this period and he felt a lot of pressure to become better. He would finish every task he was given to, but he would take longer time than usual since the lack of sleep began taking tool on him. This pressure, the stress and the lack of support did nothing but making his anxiety even worse...