3|| Finding Peace In The Wilderness

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? I hope you all are doing well ^-^! 

This chapter does not contain any explicit content that may trigger you but I will add notes for some readers. 

Note 1: The chapter discusses therapy sessions, mindfulness techniques, and managing anxiety. This can be a sensitive topic for individuals dealing with their own mental health struggles. 

Note 2: The relationship between Chuuya and Dazai extends beyond a typical therapist-client interaction, which might touch on themes of dependency and emotional vulnerability. 

I know these are not severe enough to warrant a trigger warning but I mentioned to provide context for sensitive readers.

I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

You, of course, can criticise me, and you, of course, don't have to like my story. But respect is the key! 

If you decide to read anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

Chapter song: Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

As the days passed, Chuuya found himself looking forward to his sessions with Dazai. He felt a sense of comfort and understanding that he hadn't experienced before. Dazai's therapy techniques were unorthodox, but Chuuya found himself opening up and making progress.

One day, as Chuuya was leaving the therapy session, Dazai called out to him. "Chuuya do you have any plans for the weekend?"

Chuuya turned around, surprised. "No, not really. Why do you ask?"

Dazai hesitated for a moment before saying, "I was thinking, maybe we can go on a hike together. It could be a good opportunity for you to practice some of the mindfulness techniques, we have been working on."

Chuuya was taken aback by the invitation, but he also felt a surge of excitement at the thought spending more time with Dazai. "Sure," he said, trying to play it cool. "That sounds like a good idea."

Dazai's face broke out into a grin when Chuuya agreed to go on a hike with him. "Great! I will pick you up early Saturday morning then. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes then. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring water."

Chuuya nodded, still a little surprised by the invitation. He had never thought of Dazai as the outdorsy type, but he supposed he didn't really know that much about him outside of their sessions.

Dazai must have noticed the confused look on Chuuya's face because he chuckled and said, "I know I don't come off as the outdorsy type, but I do enjoy hiking from time to time. It's a good way to clear my mind and focus on the present moment, which is something we have been working on in our sessions."

Chuuya nodded, feeling a little more at ease. "That makes sense. I'm looking forward to it then. I could use a break from my usual routine."

"Great!" Dazai replied enthusiastically. "I will see you Saturday morning then. Don't forget to wear comfortable shoes and bring water!" He reminded again.

Chuuya smiled and nodded again before turning to leave. As he walked out of the office, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement for the upcoming hike with Dazai. He had never thought that therapy could be so enjoyable, and he was grateful for Dazai's unique approach.