7|| Promises And Farewells

Hello hello ^-^!

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^!  

How are you all? 

I hope you are good ^-^! 

I lived some unpleasant events today, and as much as it was unpleasant it was also ridiculous lol! But I won't bore you with the details ^-^! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains mentions of terminal illness (rapidly progressive fibrosing disease)! If you are uncomfortable with this, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

You, of course, can criticise me, and you, of course, don't have to like my story! But respect is the key! 

Another note: I will explain the disease at the end of the chapter. You don't have to read if that doesn't interest you. 

Chapter song:  See You Again by Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

After a while, Tamaki began to stir. His eyelids fluttered open and he weakly looked around the hospital room. Osamu was the first to notice and he quickly called out to his father.

"Dad! You are awake!" Osamu exclaimed, his voice full of relief and joy.

Tamaki tried to speak, but his voice was hoarse and barely above a whisper. "Osamu... The kids," he managed to say.

Shian moved closer to the bed and took Tamaki's hand in hers. "Don't worry about them, they all are here with us," she said softly.

Tamaki's eyes found each of his children in turn, a look of sadness and regret passing over his face. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you," he said. "I was involved in some things that I shouldn't have been..."

Yami spoke up, his voice filled with anger and hurt. "Why did you have to do illegal work, Dad? We could have been a real family if you had just stayed out of trouble!"

Tamaki closed his eyes and sighed. "I know, I know. I was just trying to provide for all of you. But I see now that I made a mistake. I will make it up to you, I promise."

The room fell silent as the family took in Tamaki's words.

"We will be there for you, Dad," Osamu said, breaking the silence. "We will help you get through this and make a fresh start."

Tamaki opened his eyes and smiled weakly at his children. "Thank you," he said. "I love you all."

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

After A Few Years

Osamu heard the faint coughing coming from the bathroom. He slowly walked to the bathroom. "Mom?" He called out.

Shian, his mother, looked up to him, and gave him a tired smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Hey, Osamu," Shian said, her voice weak.

Osamu could see the exhaustion on her face and it made his heart ache. He walked over to his mother and gently helped her up from the toilet seat. "How are you feeling, mom?" He asked with concern.

Shian sighed and leaned against her son. "I'm fine, just a little tired," she replied.

Osamu nodded, knowing that his mother was not fine. She had been diagnosed with a terminal illness called 'Rapidly Progressive Fibrosing Disease' a few months ago. It was a rare and aggressive form of intersititial lung disease that caused scaring in the lungs, making it difficult for the patient to breathe.