4|| Shattered Innocence

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good ^-^! 

Let's get straight into the warnings lol! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains physical violence/abuse, child abuse, emotional abuse, fear and intimidation and parental neglect! 

If you are uncomfortable or sensitive, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

You, of course, can criticise me and you, of course, don't have to like my story, but respect is the key! 

If you decide to read the chapter anyway, enjoy ^-^!

Chapter song: Numb by Linkin Park. You can listen the song if you want to ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Tamaki, Osamu's father, punched little Osamu in the face as hard as he could.

Osamu stumbled backwards, shocked and hurt by the sudden attack. He could feel the warmth of blood trickling from his nose as he tried to process what had just happened. Tamaki had always been stern and distant, but he had never been physically violent before.

"How could you!" Tamaki roared, his face red with anger. "Do you have any idea how much trouble you have caused me, you little brat?"

Osamu blinked back tears, trying to understand what his father was talking about. He had been gone for the past few days, ever since their argument about Osamu's poor grades in school. Osamu had assumed that his father had just gone away to cool off, but now he realized that something much more serious must have happened.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about," Osamu stammered, still rubbing his sore jaw.

Tamaki let out a frustrated scream and lunged at Osamu again, but this time Osamu was ready. He dodged to the side and ran out of the house as fast as he could, not stopping until he was sure that his father was not following him.

Breathless and shaking, Osamu hid behind a nearby dumpster and tried to collect his thoughts. He had never seen his father like that before. So angry and out of control... He couldn't understand why Tamaki had suddenly turned on him like that.

But as he sat huddled in the shadows, Osamu's fear slowly turned to determination. He couldn't let his father get away with this. He deserved an explanation, and he was determined to get one.

Gathering his courage, Osamu stood up and headed back towards his house, ready to confront his father and demand the answers that he deserved.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

As Osamu hesitantly approached his family's home, he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had settled in his stomach. He slowly made his way up to the front door, scanning the area for any sign of his father.

Taking a deep breath, Osamu pushed open the door and stepped inside. The house was silent, except for the ticking of the clock in the hallway. He cautiously made his way towards the living room, expecting his father to burst out at any moment.

But the room was empty. Osamu let out a sigh of relief, but his reprieve was short-lived. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. Osamu's heart raced as he rushed towards the source of the noise.

When he entered the kitchen, he saw his father standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by broken dishes and spilled food. Tamaki's face was twisted in rage as he looked up and saw Osamu.

"Where have you been, you useless brat?" Tamaki bellowed, advancing towards Osamu with a menacing look in his eyes. "Don't you know what you have done?"

Osamu backed away, his mind racing as he tried to understand what was happening. "I-I don't know what you are talking about," he stammered, his voice shaking with fear.

Tamaki let out a cruel laugh. "You don't know? You don't know that you have ruined my life, you little shit?" He grabbed Osamu by the collar and shook him violently. "Do you have any idea what I had to do because of you?"

Osamu's mind was in a fog as his father continued to rant and rave, but one thing became clear. Whatever had happened, it was something big. And for some reason, Osamu was at the center of it.

"I'm sorry," Osamu whispered, tears streaming down his face. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

Tamaki's expression softened slightly, but his grip on Osamu's collar remained tight. "It's too late for apologies," he growled. "You have dug yourself into a hole that I can't dig you out of. You are on your own now."

With a final shove, Tamaki sent Osamu sprawling to the floor. He turned and stormed out of the room, leaving Osamu alone and bewildered.

As he sat there, trying to make sense of his father's words, Osamu realized that he was truly on his own. He didn't know what was going to happen next, but one thing was certain. He was going to have to find a way to survive on his own, without the help of his father.

Osamu took a deep breath and slowly got to his feet, wincing as he saw the state of the kitchen. His father's anger was unlike anything he had ever seen before, and he couldn't shake off the feeling betrayal that weighed down on him.

He began to pick up the broken dishes, careful not to cut himself on the sharp edges. As he worked, his mind raced with questions. What he had done to ruin his father's life? Why had Tamaki reacted so violently? And most importantly, what was he going to do now?

As the hours passed, Osamu cleaned up the kitchen and made himself something to eat. He tried to focus on the tasks at hand, but his father's words lingered in his mind, haunting him. He knew that he had to face the consequences of his actions, but he couldn't help feeling like he was being punished for something he didn't do. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Days turned into weeks, and Osamu began to settle into a new routine. He took on odd jobs around the neighborhood, doing whatever he could to earn some money. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep him fed and clothed.

He avoided his father as much as he could, only speaking to him when it was necessary. Tamaki's rage had subsided, but he remained distant and cold towards Osamu, as if he was a stranger.

Osamu missed the warmth and affection that they used to share, but he knew that it was gone for good. He had to accept the fact that he was on his own now, and that he would have to make his own way in the world.

As he lay in bed at night, Osamu would often think back to the events that led to his father's anger. He tried to piece together the puzzle, to understand what had happened. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make sense of it.

And so, he pushed the thoughts aside and focused on the present. He had a new life now, one that was filled with challenges and uncertainties. But he was determined to face them head-on, to prove to himself and to his father that he was not the useless brat that he accused of being.

The road ahead was long and difficult, but Osamu was ready to walk it. He would find a way to survive on his own, to make a name for himself, and to show the world that he was worth something. It wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to succeed, no matter what. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

I will update the next chapter tomorrow ^-^! 

If you love my story, please stay tuned ^-^! 

I love you all ^-^! 

See you in the next chapters >~<~!