Intermission - BKDK

Katsuki just likes using his breaks for a little workout, so sue him. 

𓆩♡𓆪

"Kacchan!" Izuku groaned as he got pushed against the wall, his arms held above his head leaving him pinned and a knee between his legs. Izuku's breaths turned shallow as he leaned his head back to let the blonde gain more access to his neck. He ground his teeth together trying to keep quiet as he heard people outside the door, the cacophony of stuff being moved and pushed aside.

The voices of Katsuki's bandmates and the duo's friends on the other side caused Midoriya to stop his breathless noises, keeping them in as Bakugou pushed his leather jacket to the side. The back of his hand pressed against his lips and slightly over his nose, head tilted and eyes closed tightly. One minute Izuku had been watching him perform with the rest of his bandmates and now he was being given an aching kiss pressed against his throat. Katsuki's hands untucked his shirt, placing his palms up against Izuku's sides wanting to feel his skin. Lifting the shirt higher as his rough calloused hands softly traced his hips.

His teeth grazed Midoriya's neck as he moved the males hips to grind against his thigh. Izuku let out a small noise in the back of his throat, moving his hips forward to buck against him in response. Bakugou nodded in approval, pressing his boyfriend against the wall so that he was sandwiched between plaster and all of his wondrous rippling muscle as he left marks against his skin, biting harder at his pulse point to leave longer lasting prints and earn a gentle whimper from his partner. He wanted everyone to know this belonged to him, hands working off Izuku's clothes until they were scattered across the room. Leaving both of them in their boxers, he was moving fast, stumbling back against the couch which lay in the corner beside the dressing room wall. Music from the filler band played as the rest of Katsuki's bandmates rested in their own dressing rooms, unaware their drummer was relieving his stress in a completely different way behind his locked dressing room door.

Katsuki wasn't stressed, actually he was feeling great, it was the dancers who pissed him off. Flirting with what was his, that was unacceptable.

"Kacchan-" Izuku let out a breathy moan, the sound directly in Katsuki's ear as he sat against the couch, tugging Midoriya on his lap. Their boners grinded against each other causing Izuku to cry out and Bakugou to let out a small hiss, a thrill shooting up through his stomach. He kept a steady hand on the small of Izuku's back, keeping him from straying too far.

"Fuck." The word was spoken lowly as he pulled the males hips down against him, creating further friction. He leaned his head back against the leather couch, hands going up Izuku's sides as he whispered huskily, dragging out the word deep within his throat in a way he knew his lover liked. "Baby~"

Izuku blushed, that pet name was not used often but had a big effect on him. He nodded, showing that he was listening as he grinded against him slowly, rocking his hips in a steady pace to keep up the subtle friction, resting his head on the others shoulder, his hands going down his toned chest as the rough, deep, and sensual voice whispered.

"Ride me." It was said softly but held dominance that made Izuku shake.

"Kacchan-"

Hands slowly held Izuku's jaw in a strong grip, forcing him to meet his gaze, the look in his ruby irises conveying the pure lust he held for the greenette. He brought him into a slow passionate kiss, eyes never closing but staying on the other. Izuku shivered, hands going into the blonde's hair and curling into them desperately as Bakugou murmured against his lips a second time. "Ride me."

Izuku opened his mouth only to have his lips caught again, teeth grazing his tongue and pulling in a teasing manner. He mumbled, a small sigh leaving him as he nodded. Bakugou knew Izuku struggled to ride him, the pleasure making him struggle to keep up the fast pace and yet the blonde loved seeing Midoriya try.