Bound - BKDK

(old reupload) 

You don't need ropes to keep me by your side, I'm forever bound by you. 

Additional notes 

- Name calling (degrading) 

𓆩♡𓆪

Izuku shivered, the cold air hitting his skin and causing the goosebumps on his arm to rise. His nipples lay erect as did his erection which rutted against the sheets as his mouth opened in a silent whimper.

His arms were bound behind his back, eyes covered and tears rolling down his cheeks. He moaned softly, body shaking. He shivered under the hand that trailed down his spine, tugging on the ropes that held his arms away. He let out a choked noise when his erection got stroked once before he was let go completely. The vibrations in his lower regions driving him crazy, hitting directly against his prostate.

"Kacchan!" He cried out, legs shaking as the males hand now ghosted over his chest.

"That's it, Deku, cry out like the little whore you are. Hah? Who's whore are you?" His voice spoke deeply in his ear.

"Y-yours. Oh fuck!" He arched his back, the setting having been turned on higher causing his whole body to spasm. He opened his mouth in a silent moan, the cock ring stopping his orgasm from following through but it's not like Bakugou needed it. He somehow always stopped right when he was at his peak, knowing when to deny him.

"Oh no, no. I don't think you can cum yet." Bakugou circled him, tapping the remote against his bottom lip, humming deeply. He had been at it for an hour now and he had started to lose count on the times he had denied his submissive release. "You know what I want you to do for me now?"

"Ngh~" He shook his head, sobbing slightly when Katsuki brushed his hand over his shaft. Bakugou could have let him cum then, his pleas and cries getting under his skin but he didn't want to. He was too sadistic, it was too fun to torture Midoriya in the best way.

"I want you to beg, Izuku~" He smirked at the whimpers that left his lover's mouth. The strong number one hero, the one who could take down any villain that opposed him, was laid on Katsuki's bed like a bitch in heat. And the blonde loved it.

"Kacchan please, please." He writhed in the red satin duvet, jolting when Katsuki ran his fingers gently over his lips before grabbing his jaw roughly and murmuring against his lips.

"That's not my name, I let it slide once but not this time sweetheart." His voice was dark, holding a type of authority that he only used in the bedroom. The remote in his free hand got turned to a higher setting before lowering again when Izuku was close, his teeth nibbling the males bottom lip teasingly. The refusals were causing tears to roll down his face every now and again, wetting the fabric of the blindfold.

"Katsuki, Master, sir~!" He sobbed when the remote got dropped and Katsuki stroked the males cock instead, watching with a lust filled gaze as the green haired male moaned. He watched every twitch, every movement and despite his hardening erection straining against his boxers he wasn't going to give Izuku what he wanted yet, even as he begged in a fucked out whine. "Please, fuck me. Let me cum, I can take it please! Let me take your cock, please."

"Such a little slut, I don't think you deserve it. You look so pathetic like this, it fuckin' turns me on but I'm not about to fuck your slutty ass. But you're doing so good for me, baby~" Degradation and praise in one, he watched as it caused a shiver to roll down Izuku's spine and he let go of Midoriya completely. "I think you deserve a small reward, hah? I can make my little slut cum for doing so good, how's that sound?"