Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I'm home," Jin entered his house and didn't see anyone there, this was the umpteenth time he didn't see his husband at home when he came home from work. Jin is only a kindergarten teacher, he works from 8 am to 12 pm.

It's already the third month of his marriage but it feels like something is wrong, since the first day they got married, Jin has never slept with his husband, he's even always alone in the house and sometimes he chooses to stay at his father's house because he feels lonely.

Jin lay down on the bed and sighed while closing his eyes, he then opened his eyes again and remembered something, he immediately took his bag something was in his bag, someone was selling a dreamcatcher near the kindergarten, and Jin was attracted by the color. A combination of pink and purple, his favorite color. Jin hung the dreamcatcher near his window and sat back on the edge of the bed while looking at the dreamcatcher.

He didn't know what it was used for, but the seller said that good things would be caught in it, and all bad things would stay away. But how could Jin believe such a myth, he only saw the dreamcatcher as an attractive decoration.

It was 2 pm, and after taking a shower, Jin headed to the kitchen to make a late lunch. He skipped his lunch again, it was Jin's habit. He just makes instant noodles and eats them with his kimchi. There was a lot of food in the refrigerator, his husband bought all of it, everything was there except his husband. His husband was never there.

Jin was thinking about how miserable his life was, he put the chopsticks on the table and looked at the ring on his finger.

"Why did you marry me if you just left me alone in this big house? at least give me a maid, so I'm not alone," Jin said, he wanted to open his ring but his action stopped when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Finally, after 3 months, there was someone who entered the house beside him. Jin stood up from the chair and someone appeared.

"You're home?" Jin said.

"Ah you're here apparently, yes I just want to take a few things and go,"

"Go where?" Jin walked into his room and saw his husband packing some clothes into a backpack.

"Where do you want to go?" Jin said.

"I have to go out of town, only for a week, are there any kitchen needs that run out? Here, you can use this money if you want to buy something,"

"I have money too," Jin said.

"Save it, you'll need it later, I have to go soon" Before his husband left, Jin held him by the hand.

"Wait," Jin said and his husband turned to Jin.

"What's wrong? I'm in a hurry,"

"Why are we getting married if it's like this Jungkook?" Jin said.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"I've been living in this big house alone since 3 months ago, and during that time you were never here," Jin said.

"Oh I'm sorry but I'm really busy," Jungkook said.

"Then just divorce me," Jin said.

"What did you say? divorce?" he said.

"I want to go back to my father," Jin said.

"Jin, I don't have much time, we'll talk about this later, okay, take care of yourself, bye," Jungkook pulled his hand away from Jin, he didn't even kiss or hug Jin, Jungkook just left Jin.

To be continued...