Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Satisfied with making out with his husband, Jungkook asked Jin to return home, but when they were almost there, Jungkook stopped his steps and made Jin stop, the smile still lingered on Jin's face when he turned towards his husband.

"What is it?" Jin said.

"Sshh," Jungkook put his index finger in front of his lips.

"Stay behind me," Jungkook whispered.

"Wait, what's wrong? Just tell me." Jin said.

"There's someone in the house," Jungkook said.

"What? how did you know?" Jin said and suddenly Jungkook pulled Jin down, hiding behind the bushes. A man came out of the house, he was wearing a mask and a hat and had a gun in his hand.

"Who's he?" Jin said and Jungkook just looked at him.

"Stay with me, okay?" Jungkook said, he took Jin's hand and Jin just nodded. His heart was pounding but this time it wasn't because of Jungkook but because of the man who entered their house.

"He's gone, we can't go back there, you still remember where my car is right? take the car keys, if I don't come back after 10 minutes go with my car, don't come back to our house, go wherever you want, don't go to your father's house either, understand?" he said.

"No! no, I won't leave without you please I'm scared" Jin said, he wasn't lying, Jungkook could feel his hands shaking.

"I promise I'll pick you up, but for now, go ahead," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I don't want to, please...I'm scared," Jin said.

"Jin, do you know why I want to marry you?" he said.

"Huh?"

"It's because I love you, watching you makes me crazy, and it's the reason why I married you," Jungkook said.

"W-What?" Jin said.

"I love you," Jungkook kissed Jin one last time before he went inside the house and left Jin, making Jin inevitably have to run to where they parked the car.

Jin got into the car and locked the door, he cried with his body shaking, and he lowered his head on the steering wheel, he saw how scary the man came out of their house and not long after, the sound of a gunshot was very clear, making Jin raise his head and only Jungkook what was on his mind at that time.

"Jungkook..." But before Jin got out of his car, Jungkook banged on his car window, startled him, and immediately opened the lock, Jungkook came inside with blood on his body.

"W-What..what happened to you?" Jin said.

"Let's get out of here, I'll explain later," Jungkook said and they quickly left.

To be continued...