Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jin went to work, that morning for some reason it felt colder than usual, Jin was already wearing a coat and scarf around his neck. Maybe it's because his body is not fit. When Jin entered the teacher's room, he didn't see anyone there besides Yoongi. Their seats were quite far apart, and Jin sat in his chair, he prepared some things for him to do in his class.

But Jin hasn't had time to do anything suddenly Yoongi comes and surprises Jin.

"Gosh, Yoongi you startled me, what is it?" Jin said.

"Have you had breakfast? I bought you a gimbab," Yoongi handed the gimbab in his hand to Jin.

"Thanks but I already had breakfast, maybe I can eat it later." Jin took it and placed it on the table.

"What do you want to do with the kids in class?" Yoongi said, he pulled up a chair and sat beside Jin.

"Me? I don't know but I was thinking of doing something with this origami paper," Jin said.

"Ah that's a good idea, you can make birds, geese, or other animals," Yoongi said and Jin nodded, it was already 7.45 am, and the bell was about to ring and they had to immediately go to class to teach, but no one was entered the room beside the two of them.

"Where are Irene and Jennie? Is their not coming today?" Jin said.

"They're both sick, so we're the only ones teaching today, do you mind teaching with me?" he said.

"Sick? strange, yesterday they were fine right?" Jin said.

"Yes, Irene said they were being treated for poisoning, I don't know I don't understand either, but do you want to visit them at the hospital after teaching?" he said.

"Yes, of course. But I can't come home too late because my husband asked me to make him dinner," Jin said.

"Ah, your husband is home?" he said.

"Yeah, he's just really busy but he comes home when he has time," Jin said.

"Where does your husband work?" he said.

"I don't know, I never asked," Jin said.

***

Yoongi invited Jin to have lunch first before visiting Irene and Jennie at the hospital. They only eat at restaurants close to the hospital so it doesn't take time to get there.

"Jin, did you bring the gimbab I gave you?" Yoongi says and Jin nods he looks into his bag and his eyes widen.

"What's wrong Jin?" he said.

"I'm sorry Yoongi but I left your gimbab on my table, I'll get them later," Jin said.

"Okay, I'll accompany you," Yoongi said.

"No need, I can take it myself, how about we meet at the hospital?" Jin said.

"Are you sure? I don't think it will go away if you pick it up tomorrow," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, but you already gave it to me, and leaving it makes me feel guilty," Jin said and they continued eating their lunch.

After lunch, Jin rushed back to his workplace, it was very quiet there, there wasn't even anyone there, Jin took the gimbab that were left on his desk, but he didn't remember Yoongi giving him water too that morning. But Jin saw a water bottle beside the gimbab.

"Did he also give me water? ah, I forgot," Jin said and he took both of them, he was waiting for the bus at the bus stop to go to the hospital, and when the bus came Jin immediately got into it, he sat near the mirror and a man sat beside him. Jin just turned to look at him and smiled before turning his head out the window.

Jin's throat felt very dry, maybe it was because he forgot to drink after lunch, because he was in a rush to get a gimbab at his workplace. He finally opened the water bottle he brought from his desk and drank it.

Just a few minutes after he drank the water, Jin felt very sleepy, his eyes were very heavy and he just wanted to close his eyes. He heard his phone ring and he picked it up, it was Jungkook.

"Hello?" Jin said.

"Where are you? I'm home." Jungkook said.

"Oh, you're home already? I'm still on the bus, I'm going to the hospital to see my friend first," Jin said.

"Hospital? Just go home first, I'll take you there," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I'm so sleepy," Jin said, and suddenly the man beside him woke up, looking like he was about to get off at the next stop.

"Sleepy? Did you drink anything before? like medicine or something?" he said.

"No, I only drink water and my eyes feel heavy, I'm afraid to fall asleep on the bus," Jin said.

"Get off at the next stop, wait for me there, don't turn off the phone, I'll be there now," Jungkook said.

"Yeah," Jin also tried to stand up with his eyes starting to sway. He felt his head spinning.

Jin got off the bus as well as the man sitting beside him earlier. Jin sat down at the bus stop and put the phone back to his ear.

"Hello? Are you still there?" Jin said.

"Yes, I'm already on my way there, I've got your location point, wait for me," Jungkook said.

"I'm going to sleep," Jin said.

"Jin, don't sleep, talk, about anything," Jungkook said.

"About what? I don't want to talk about anything," Jin said.

"I'm working," Jungkook said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jin said.

"I work and my work is very time-consuming, that's why I'm never there for you at home, I'm sorry, but I did it to protect us all, I owe you a lot," Jungkook said.

"I don't know what you mean, I just want to sleep," Jin said.

"Jin, do you want to take a vacation? how about we go to Switzerland this month?" he said.

"Switzerland? really—"

"Hello? Jin? are you still there? Hello? shit!" Jungkook said and he turned off the phone, while Jin was lying on the bus stop chair and his phone had fallen on the ground.

To be continued...