Chapter 14

Chapter 14

They exchanged positions, and now Jungkook is driving the car and Jin is sitting beside him, Jin is still having a hard time believing everything, he feels that everything that happened is still very fast for him, and he hasn't processed one by one the things that happened to him. The marriage, Jungkook's relationship with Jieun and his son, Jungkook's job, and what happened in the forest, Jin never expected that before.

"Jin," Jungkook took Jin's hand which he placed on his thigh.

"Hmm?" Jin turned to him.

"Did you bring cash?" he asked.

"Cash?" Jin tries to check his wallet but looks like he left it at home, he didn't take his wallet with him.

"Jungkook, I didn't bring anything," Jin said.

"It's okay, I still have some cash in my wallet, we can stay at the motel for the night, is it okay?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jin said, it was also getting dark, they had to rest and fill their stomachs with food.

They arrived at a small motel, they don't know where they were, but it felt so far from home. Jungkook gave Jin a hat and mask and so did he. They got off and Jungkook immediately took Jin's hand to enter the lobby.

"Good evening, welcome to Moon Motel, how many rooms would you like to book?" A receptionist said.

"1 room for one night," Jungkook said and he took out his ID.

"Fine, 1 room for 1 night, right, Mr. Jaewon?" The receptionist said and Jin turned to Jungkook, he was confused because the woman said another name.

After getting the key, they immediately headed to the room and while in the elevator, Jin turned to Jungkook.

"How many identities do you have? Is your name also not Jungkook?" Jin said and Jungkook chuckled before kissing Jin's hand.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, to get married I won't change my identity, cause I marry someone I want," Jungkook said and Jin just looked at him with embarrassment.

They entered their room, it was very small, even the bed looked shabby. But that's enough for them to rest.

"Is it okay if we sleep here for the night?" he said.

"Yeah, anywhere with you," Jin said and he took off his mask and hat, then walked towards the window, he opened the curtains, just a little to see what was out there.

"What did you see?" Jungkook hugged Jin from behind.

"I wish I could see a lot more things but there's nothing here," Jin said and he turned to face Jungkook.

"What is it?" he said.

"A lot of questions in my head, but I don't want to ask them," Jin said.

"Why?" he said.

"I'm tired, so tired that my stomach doesn't even make a sound because I'm so tired," Jin said and Jungkook just smiled.

"What's that?" Jin touched the necklace on Jungkook's neck.

"Ah, it's necklace," Jungkook took out a pendant that covered his shirt.

"Whose photo do you keep in it? your parents? or Jieun and Younjun?" Jin said and Jungkook opened it, he showed it to Jin.

"This is us when we get married," Jungkook said and Jin just looked stunned at that time.

"Jungkook..." Jin looked at Jungkook who had already looked at him.

"I take you anywhere, even though I'm not by your side but you are with me," Jungkook said.

"You're the one who kept me alive Jin," Jungkook kissed Jin's forehead.

To be continued...