Chapter 6

Chapter 6

That afternoon Jin returned to his empty house, no one was there as usual. Jin dropped his body on the sofa, he was very bored that afternoon, Jungkook said he was going to work and that meant he wouldn't come back there. Jin took his phone from his bag and when he turned on the phone, he remembered that it wasn't his.

"Ahh I forgot, this is Jungkook's, but why did he lend me his phone? even though I can buy it," Jin said, he turned on the phone and several new messages came in, he didn't know who sent him the message but he knew it wasn't for him.

From xxx-xxx :
Where are you? Younjun is sick

From xxx-xxx :
We are in the hospital, can you come here?

From xxx-xxx :
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have sent a message to this number but your other phone can't be reached, Jungkook please Younjun needs you

Jin was silent when he saw the message, he didn't know who sent the message and he didn't know who Younjun was. Jin ventured to call the number with tears in his eyes, suddenly his chest felt tight.

"Oh my god, you finally contacted me, Jungkook, the fever hasn't gone down, I'm still waiting for you at the hospital, can you come now? Please your son wait for you," Jin widened when he heard a female voice from another line.

"Jungkook? Are you there?" The woman said and Jin immediately hung up the phone. Tears streamed down his face when he heard what she had just said to him.

***

Jin looked very drunk, he finished the can of beer that was left in the fridge, and his eyes were puffy. He couldn't believe that he married a man who already had a family. Jin's tears broke again when he saw the ring on his finger, he took off the ring and threw it away, and then lowered his head on the table.

"Why am I so stupid? That's why he's never here!" Jin said and the sound of the door opening, he turned towards the door and Jungkook appeared. He approached Jin and Jin immediately got up from his chair with his body staggering.

"Hey, are you drunk?" Jungkook said and Jin just slapped him.

"What...what are you doing?" Jungkook said with an irritated face.

"I want us to divorce!" Jin said.

"You're drunk--"

"No, I don't! Why are you doing this to me? Huh?" Jin said.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"Who is Younjun?" Jin said.

"How do you know about Younjun?" he said.

"I asked first, who is Younjun!" Jin said.

"You checked the phone I gave you?" he said.

"Why don't you answer me? huh, you coward! you bastard! and I hate you!" Jin said.

"Jin--"

"No! don't touch me! why are you doing this to me? why are you ruining my life? I never knew you before! why me? WHY ME!" Jin said.

"Jin, let me explain everything, I'm sorry, Younjun is my son and how do you know about him?" he said.

"Then who is that woman?" Jin said and Jungkook seemed to close his eyes as he sighed.

"Jin--"

"Answer me!" Jin said.

"She's my wife, Jieun" Jungkook said and Jin just cried in front of him.

"I hate you, so much, and I want us to divorce," Jin said.

"No we can't," Jungkook said.

"Why? I don't want to live with you!" Jin said.

"They will hurt my family if they find out we are divorced," Jungkook said.

"They? Who are they? what are you doing behind my back? you don't want them to hurt your family by sacrificing me?" Jin said.

"Jin, it's not what you think, I--"

"Enough! I want to go to my father's house, and don't ever appear in front of me! To me we are nothing, and don't ever see me again," Jin said as he tried to leave with his staggering body but Jungkook hit Jin in the back of the neck, making him faint.

"I'm sorry, I have to do it, this is also for you," Jungkook said and carried Jin's body into the room.

To be continued...