Chapter 15 🔞

Chapter 15

Part 1

Jungkook hugged Jin's body from behind, lying on the bed that wasn't that big for the both of them. Under the fairly thin blanket, Jungkook tightened his hug to keep Jin warm. Jin, who had not slept at that time, was very happy, he felt that this was marriage, and after 3 months he could feel it. He is not alone, there is a husband who will always hug him every time he sleeps.

"Jungkook, are you sleeping?" Jin said.

"Not yet, why aren't you sleeping? Are you cold?" Jungkook said, he buried his face in Jin's neck and tightened his hug.

"No, you keep me warm, I was just wondering what are we going to do tomorrow?" Jin said.

"We have to go back home to pick up some stuff and cash, we can't use credit cards anymore for shopping, and after that, we'll pick up your father, take him to my friend and pick up Jieun and Younjun, do you mind if we pick them up?" he said.

"No, I don't mind, I know you are my husband, and I have to believe in everything you do," Jin said.

"Go to sleep, you said you're so tired," Jungkook said and Jin turned over, he turned to Jungkook and looked at him, their faces were so close then.

"Does Jieun know you're only doing this for work?" Jin said.

"Yes, she knows and she doesn't mind, from the beginning, I also told her, and she accepted my offer," Jungkook said and Jin just looked at his face.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" he said.

"You have a cut on your lip, and a slight bruise on the corner of your forehead, did that man hit you hard?" Jin said.

"Jin, I'm okay, it's not much for me," Jungkook said.

"Stay alive, I will always be with you," Jin said.

"Why do you look so beautiful?" he said.

"Aish, I don't want to hear your bullshit, Jungkook," Jin said.

"That's true, this face that I fell in love with, your innocence and...those plump lips, are they mine?" he said.

"Of course, it's mine, if I share it with you, what about me?" Jin said.

"Then I'll take it myself," Jungkook stroked Jin's cheek before grabbing those lips. The kiss was warm and full of pleasure that turned into a wild kiss that made sexy voices sound.

The small room would be a witness to their love, the cramped bed would not be a hindrance for Jungkook, he couldn't hold himself any longer, lust overcame all.

Jungkook also changed his position, he was above Jin and continued to kiss Jin's lips enthusiastically. Jin returned the kiss to Jungkook just as skillfully. Not only lips, but their tongues also come into play. Being on top of him made it easier for Jin to hug Jungkook's neck. But the kiss had to end before they ran out of breath because it was too hot. Jungkook pulled away and put his hands beside Jin's body to support him.

He stared at Jin's radiant face, his lips wet. Jungkook couldn't pass up. Jin's hand was still on Jungkook's neck at that time.

"You want to do it now?" he said.

"Why are you asking me?" Jin said.

"I won't do it if you don't want to," Jungkook said.

"Considering what your job is I guess I'll let you do it whenever you want," Jin said and Jungkook just smiled before burying his face in Jin's neck, amusing Jin for the first touch, but Jin seemed to be enjoying himself much more as Jungkook sucked on him. His eyes closed again and his hands were squeezing Jungkook's clothes.

To be continued...