Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Never imagined Jungkook's mind if the two people in front of him had to endure what he had done so far. It seemed that all the protection he had given them had been for naught. Time is running out, and Jungkook will run out of time if he just stays quiet without doing anything, he doesn't just lose one person, but they will all die because the bomb in Jieun's body will explode soon.

"Jungkook" Jin said and Jungkook looked at him.

"Stay focused, don't think about it, just do it," Even hearing that, Jungkook felt much more guilty if he just stayed silent without trying anything, Jungkook was a reliable shooter, and he was also trusted to do work dealing with manipulating someone, but that didn't happen for the two people before him. Especially Jin, being with him allows Jungkook to show who he is. There will always be a speck of light in the darkness and it is we who choose to join the light or remain dark.

Jungkook also looked here and there, he was looking for something that could open the bond first, but there was nothing in the room, then Jungkook realized that if what he was sitting on was a wooden chair if what he had in mind didn't work maybe they had to die together.

He prepared himself before slamming himself as hard as he could to the floor and breaking the wooden chair. He was in so much pain but he didn't have time to complain. Jungkook immediately untied his feet and rushed to untie Jin before stopping the time for the bomb on Jieun's chest, he removed the tape in Jieun's mouth and saw her cry.

"Jungkook, Younjun, they brought Younjun," Jieun said.

"Hey, calm down, I'll bring him back, I promise, I'm sorry Jieun, this is all because of me," Jungkook said.

"No, you've helped me to live Jungkook, get out of this place and take him, look for Younjun for me," Jieun said.

"No, I'm not leaving anyone here, I know how to stop it," Jungkook said and he seemed to be looking for cables from the back of the vest, there were lots of cables in there, but something caught his eye. All the wires are the same color.

"Shit! They wired the same color," Jungkook said.

"Jieun, calm down. We'll get out of here and look for Younjun together," Jin held Jieun's hand from the other side.

"Is that you? Who contacted me when I said Younjun was in the hospital?" Jieun said and Jin nodded.

"I'm sorry, you don't need to worry, he never touched me at all, he took care of me and Younjun. Only Younjun saw him as his father, but I see him as a good friend, he helped me, and now he will help you," Jieun said.

"No, he will help both of us, believe me," Jin said and Jieun just nodded.

Time was ticking, only one minute left, and Jungkook didn't know which wire to cut. All wires are the same color, there should be one dark-colored wire which indicates that it is the link between power and time. But on Jieun, all the wires are light-colored.

"Jungkook what's wrong?" Jin said, he walked over to Jungkook and squatted beside him.

"All the wires are red, I don't know which one is right, if I disconnect it wrongly, this bomb could explode before the time runs out," Jungkook said, he looked frustrated, and Jin realized it.

"Hey, look at me." Jin brought Jungkook's face to his.

"You just don't see it, nothing is the same, there must be something different between them, there's no rush, if we have to die, it's okay, I'm by your side, always," Jin said and Jungkook kissed him.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said, and Jin nodded. He looked back at the cable and realized that if there was only one dirty cable, it didn't look as bright as the other cables, Jin's words turned out to be true, they weren't the same, there must be something different.

"Jieun, I found it, we're getting out of here," Jungkook said and he immediately pulled the cable, suddenly time stopped exactly 10 seconds before the bomb exploded.

"You did it, you did it Jungkook," Jin said and Jungkook immediately removed the bomb vest from Jieun's body. The three of them got up and Jieun immediately hugged him.

"Thank you Jungkook, you saved me again," Jieun said.

"We have to go," Jungkook said, he led Jieun and Jin out of the place, past some gunmen out there of course, but not Jungkook if he can't get past them all, Jungkook also took some guns and gave them to Jin.

"Show me your skills." Jungkook kissed Jin and handed the gun to him.

"You can shoot?" Jieun said.

"No it's my first time shooting I wish they were mannequins," Jin said and Jieun just smiled at him.

But before they left, Jungkook grabbed Jin's hand, making him turn towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook," Jin looked at his husband's bruised face.

"I love you so much, I'm afraid I can't say it anymore," Jungkook said.

"What did you say? You have to keep saying it to me, I don't want to know how." Jin said he stroked Jungkook's face before kissing him.

"Okay let's go home baby," Jungkook said and Jin just nodded. He took Jin's hand and led him outside, but as they were outside the building, bad things happened.

To be continued...